Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jammie232 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2009, 02:20 PM
    Re Facebook
    A friend put up some photos and I hate the one she put up of me. Can I keep it from
    Appearing on MY Facebook site?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 03:00 PM
    I think this is how you do it:

First go to Settings, then go to Privacy Settings, then go to Profile.

Go down to Photos Tagged of You and hit the arrow next to the box. Then hit Customize. Then click on Only Me, and in the Networks box make sure it says None of My Networks.

After you do all this it should work out that you're the only one who can see those photos from your site. They'll still show up on your friend's page, though. There's nothing you can do about that.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 09:32 PM

You can, of course, tell your friend to take it down. If he/she won't do that, not much of a friend.
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Jun 2, 2009, 05:07 PM

You can just untag yourself from the pic
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 05:14 PM

If she put the photo on her page about your, I do not believe you can do anything since you can't remove a photo from her web page.

You can ask her to, and if she will not, try contacting Facebook

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't log into Facebook [ 6 Answers ]

I was wondering if i had a virus on my computer ive tried everyway to log into facebook and when i get to the beg of the page it goes back to this... we can't find "http://as.casalemedia.com/s?s=82460&u=ht..." what does that mean and i try refresh no luck i try loggin back in different ways no...

Can't log onto Facebook [ 1 Answers ]

I am a caveman when it comes to computers. :o Over the past week or so, I have been unable to log into Facebook. It opens halfway, and then nothing... I have no problem with other pagers I have Windows XP and using Google Chrome as web browser. Please, can anybody assist me with a solution??

Delete Facebook [ 1 Answers ]

How to delete profile

Facebook event [ 2 Answers ]

Do u have an Idea if I want to make an official Facebook event who shall I try to contact?

View more questions Search