Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rand_tedronai Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2003, 06:06 PM
    Weight Gain!
    OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there know of something that really can put weight on this body of mine? Of yea!. I'm very active, too. Also I'm unemployed, so I don't have a lot of money... :) If anybody out there can give me some real advice, please do so. Thanks!

p.s. It's pretty hot and humid here, too.
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2004, 07:25 PM
    Weight Gain!
    I would suggest lifting weights.

I know a lot of guys that have gained weight by lifting.
    You have to consistently lift though and feed your body a lot of nutrients to support this. Lifting weights burns a lot of calories. If you consistently lift you will build muscles and in turn gain weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl that wants to gain weight [ 3 Answers ]

My friend (a girl) wants to gain weight, but lean weight, not fat. Advice?

I need my dog to gain weight [ 14 Answers ]

Hello I was just wondering I have a dog is an american pitbull terrier but he doesn't gain weight I already used redcell to see if that would help but it doesn't I mean he does gain weight but his body doesn't change he looks the same but heavier so I would like to know if any one knows how to make...

I Am Trying To Gain Weight Helpppp [ 1 Answers ]

I Am Trying To Gain Weight It Seems Like After I Had My Baby I Can't Gain Any Weight So I Need To Know How To Do This Fastttt Help

Weight gain [ 2 Answers ]

I am 22, height 155cm.50kg. I want to have expanded bones and more weight so that I will be looking like the person of correct age. Now I am looking like 15year boy. This makes me depression. Kindly give the suggestions and advice.

Weight Gain! [ 3 Answers ]

This question is also under Other (Health & Wellness): OK, let's see. I'm 5'10", 100 lbs, and have a very hyper metabolism. I'm 28 and have tried things like protein shakes/mixes with other meals, milk, bananas, etc. People tell me a lot, but I am getting no results. Does someone out there...

View more questions Search