Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmmaGrace0515 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 06:15 AM
    Abandonment in NC
    I need to know how to file for abandonment in NC. Also I have filed for child support because he has not helped or been there in almost 2 years and my daughter is 3 but he keeps getting it put off over and over again so please if someone knows how to file for abandonment in North Carolina please let me know. Thank you all in advance
    stinawords Posts: 2,071, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 08:00 AM

Did he leave the child at a mall by herself? If so he can be charged with abandonment. However, all you can do right now is keep going back tocourt to have a support order issued. A judge will only allow so many continuances before he/she just sets a date and sticks with is.
    bet22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 28, 2010, 10:15 AM
    It will be a wasted of your money to get a lawyer to take your ex to court because the court system is only for the dead beats who don't pay child support and those who aband their children. I have been to court with my ex with all of that and did no good the lawyes only lied to me to get my money.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abandonment [ 8 Answers ]

My daughter has abandon her 2 children 4 and 2 years of age what can I do to get custody or guardianship I don't have money but what is the best way to do this ?

Abandonment in TX [ 4 Answers ]

What amount of time is abandonment in tx?

Abandonment [ 4 Answers ]

I live in Texas been living hear for 7 months my ex lives in Arizona I've had my kids for 2 years and she has not seen them in 2 years since I have been gone she has had one abortion and now she is giving a baby up for adoption I need to know if this fuls under abandonment in the state of Texas

Abandonment [ 2 Answers ]

My ex have not seen my (our son) since he was born, he's two now. Would this be consider abandonment? How long until it is considered abandonment. We live in California. Thank you for your time and answer.

Is this abandonment? [ 2 Answers ]

HI I have 4 children ages 8, 4, 3, 1 my 8 and 4 year old are from a previous relationship I left my ex when my 4 year old was 3 months old. And my boyfriend is the only father the 4 year old knows. The first year my ex and I separated he stuck to our agreement that he would take his kids every...

View more questions Search