Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fastmustangz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 03:29 AM
    She is ignoring me
    Hello,

I have been with my girlfriend for about six months. I asked her out the second date I
    Knew that she was a person I could be with. So we started having sex in the 1st month
    I have always used condoms every time I have had sex. She told me that she loved me and would have my child. She has 2 children. She made me feel so speacial So we stopped using condoms well are second mothe she got pregnant and I was excited cause it was my first and she was excited at first but now she is 4 months and she is dreading it.
    She has been very distant with me and doesn't want to have sex with me we barley talk and we have lived together since march of 09 . I don't know what to do all I want is to feel wanted and have a little sex I do what she askes of me we decieded for her to quit her job. Im the only one who works I pay all the bills and pretty much do everything except carring the child?? Can some woman help me get my jillian back I love her so much!!
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 03:39 AM

From your post it sounds like the two of you might have jumped into things a bit too soon. (of course everybody and every couple move at their own pace.) But you moved in together fast, got pregnant fast.

Have you asked her straight out why she is in the mood she is? Could it perhaps be because she's pregnant? (I've never been so I don't know what a woman's body go through when one is with child. I do have some friends who has been/is pregnant and from what I understand... it can cause some hormonal flow that affect moods etc)

Other then that maybe you should have a talk to her about the way you feel, sometimes the best help for a relationship where one feels the way you express in your post is to have a good talk about it and communicate.

I hope this was of some help, and maybe some other AMHD members answer and come with some more helpful advice.

Best of Luck!
    Roxy
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 05:22 AM

You jumped so far in this relationship, you got her pregnant in the second month you knew her. She was telling you she wanted to have your child and all that? Didn't take raise a flag of ANY kind? You were not prepared for this struggle in a relationship, pregnancy is a tough time, for both parties. It does two things, either tears them apart or pulls them together. If you don't have a solid base, like your relationship is lacking, it will pull it apart. You need to find out why she is acting like this, trust me, they go through mood swings like crazy when they are pregnant! Just ask her what the problem is
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 06:59 AM

Echoing the other two posts. You definitely jumped into this relationship too fast, but we can't talk backwards anymore.

First off, one of the reasons she might be feeling this way is because she's staying at home now. She's accustomed to working and now she has more free time to reflect on her decisions. It's not a bad thing, but it will make her question her decision. You're just going to have to constantly talk to her to see how she feels. Constantly try to cheer her up. Be patient with her. Hold off on the sex until she feels comfortable with the relationship again.

Having a kid is a huge commitment and maybe another problem is that YOU were not ready for it (emotionally wise). You were not prepared for all the baggage that come with it.

Take the time to work it out with her. Communication is key.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he ignoring me? [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please help me. My boyfriend of 4 years has started to ignore me over the last few weeks. He doesn't ring me or see me, ignores my calls and I honestly have no idea what I have done for his to act like this. Is he not interested anymore? I know he is not cheating I don't think he...

Why is she ignoring me? [ 16 Answers ]

I met a girl about 2 months ago and we have been seeing each other for about 6 weeks. Things where going really well and we where intimate together etc. She was very affectionate with me and also talked about going to live overseas together etc. I was trying to take it slowly by not talking...

I want to know what should I do?is he ignoring me? [ 8 Answers ]

I went to date with a guy, every thige was perfect after dinner he said time goes fast and the time was short! Then when he was dropping me off he said keep in touch okay? Then I text him it was a lovelly night thanks. Then he respond any time. But after 2 days I text him, he hasn't respond after...

Ignoring me. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 years now and they have been great. We makeout.. Hold hands Kiss talk on the phone. "Normal stuff" I've been recently injured greatly on my head. I was out of school for a month and when I came back he barely talks to me. When I say hi he wont talk to...

Ignoring me. [ 10 Answers ]

For the past couple of days, my ex-girlfriend has been ignoring me. She doesn't want to talk to me during school at all. She just instant messages me and asks me for help for homework.. I say hi or ask her questions, but she won't answer at all when I get a chance to see her. We left off on...

View more questions Search