Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunilmenon007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 02:27 AM
    Postponing Connection Flights to India from Germany
    I have confirmed Non-Refundable Air Tickets for myself and my wife from Germany to India. It's a connection flight schedule Stuttgart-Frankfurt-Mumbai-Cochin (3 flights) with Stuttgart-Franfurt operated by Lufthansa, and Frankfurt-Mumbai-Cochin operated by Air India.

I want to postpone my travel dates 3 weeks ahead of the schedule date,

So, Question-1 : Is the postponement possible?
    Question-2: If yes, what could be the formalities and charges if any?

Thanks for the much anticipated reply!

Sunil
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Jun 1, 2009, 06:45 AM

I don't think that you can make any changes because you bought a non-refundable ticket. I am not sure though. Maybe someone else can come along with a direct answer.

I would try calling the airlines and ask them. That would be your best bet. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airlines/Flights from Germany with German speaking flight attendants [ 1 Answers ]

I have lived in the USA for 23 years. This June my 78 year old mother who does not speak any english will be flying from Frankfurt to Chicago to visit me. Which Airlines traveling the Frankfurt ( Or Munich ) to Chicago route ( non stop) have flight attendants that speak German and would be able to...

Postponing the flight date [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in sydney, how can I change my date of flight to india... its malaysian airline...

Flights and Hotels [ 2 Answers ]

I'm planning on visiting some friends either this or next summer in mass. I live in the UK and am wondering if anyone knew of any good cheap hotels that are actually within distance of something.

View more questions Search