Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 02:46 AM
    Microsoft Office
    Does anybody know of a good free website that teaches you Microsoft office in depth? Thank you.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2006, 04:07 AM
    I don't know of any one specific site that will give you all of that info for free. Best to go by application. Do a Google search that includes the following: [Office application] + tutorial + free

For example: Excel 2003 + tutorial + free gives this result.

As well there are many excellent books available that you can purchase inexpensively, here one as an example: http://www.amazon.com/How-Everything...e=UTF8&s=books
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 6, 2006, 05:42 AM
    Try hp.com, they have free course in Office apps. Also try freeskills.com.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2006, 07:25 AM
    Sweet. Thanks for the recomenations.
    swishchix Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2006, 02:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chuff
    Does anybody know of a good free website that teaches you microsoft office in depth? Thank you.
    Here's another suggestion for free Microsoft Office Tutorial:
    http://www.educationonlineforcomputers.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Microsoft Office Problem? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone. I have Windows XP. I do a system restore every couple of months on my Sony Vaio to speed the computer up. I have two drives (C) and (D). The system restore deletes everything on my C drive but D is uneffected. So I decided to install Microsoft office on D so that I wouldn't have...

Microsoft Office 2003 Professional [ 1 Answers ]

I have just installed a new master hard drive in my computer, and am attempting to install my copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional. Unfortunately, I've lost the serial number - no, really. I still have Office installed on the slave (used to be master) drive, and I'm wondering if there's...

Saving Microsoft office standard edition [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I am wondering how I can save my Microsoft office programs such as word, powerpoint, access and excel.. on to a cd. I bought this computer and it already came with office so I don't have the original cd for it and now I am wondering how can I back up these PROGRAMS on to a cd so I can transfer...

Microsoft Office XP installation [ 11 Answers ]

?? I have MS Office 2000 Premium installed. I want to install MS Office XP. Do I install over 2000 or what? Will I lose all mt my Outlook e-mail?

Microsoft Office 97 Professional Edition [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to purchase a new PC and I am wondering if Office 97 is compatible with Windows XP. Thank you. :)

View more questions Search