Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jtaube Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 05:13 PM
    1/2 gas 1/2 water a con job ?
    Is this sight for real or is it a con ? I myself think, if it is too good to be true it probably is a con!! Save On Your Gasoline Bills
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

May 31, 2009, 05:37 PM

Gasoline is a hydrocarbon. "Hydro" for its hydrogen content.

When the gasoline is burned, where does the hydrogen go? It combines with some of the oxygen to form (gasp) steam (the hot gaseous form of water). In fact, hydrogen by itself is a highly flammable gas (google Hindenburg for an example).

So they want to make gasoline burn better by adding one of its own exhaust products to it? Yea, that sounds real plausible!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

New hot water heater installed, but no hot water pressure. Plenty of cold water? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I own a small plumbing service and have a problem I've never encountered before. I installed a new top vented gas water heater for a customer. Turned the main back on, bled air out of the lines, etc. Problem is there is no hot water pressure throughout the house. Cold water pressure is fine....

Daylight basement water leak, cause by broken water pipe or saturated ground water? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 6 units 3 stories with daylight basement apartment. Build in 1960. Just bought it few months ago. Last year the previous owner had a bad flood in the daylight basement after long period of rain. They cleaned out the area, remodel it. Good for few months, last couple of weeks rain long...

View more questions Search