Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Need name for the movie abouy summoning ghosts with little finger on the glass
    Can someone please help me find this movie... Group of People decided to summon ghosts with a glass by saying some words and their smallest finger was on the edge of the glass circle,and when they opened the door for the ghost named Jinn something really weird started to happen... Thank's ;)

May 31, 2009, 02:44 PM
    Need name for the movie about summoning ghosts with little finger on the glass
    Can someone please help me find this movie... Group of People decided to summon ghosts with a glass by saying some words and their smallest finger was on the edge of the glass circle,and when they opened the door for the ghost named Jinn something really weird started to happen... Thank's ;)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

May 31, 2009, 03:22 PM

Long Time Dead (2002) ?

Jun 1, 2009, 10:45 AM

It's not it in this movie that I am looking for they used a glass,but in Long time Dead Ouji board.. Thank's by the way

Jun 2, 2009, 06:32 AM

Hah, my bad man it's it :))
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 06:54 AM

Lol, glad to help :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Summoning Spirits by Konstantinos [ 12 Answers ]

Has anyone read the book "Summoning Spirits" by Konstantinos? If so, has anyone had success in summoning several spirits within the book? I'd rather only those who have ACTUALLY summoned a spirit using the aid of this book to answer please. :)

Movie psychiatric hospital ghosts [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there, Been trying to find a movie, but can't remember the film title! It's set in a derelict psychiatric hospital, and a team of builders go in to do refurbishments I think. The main guy see's ghosts and weird things in the hospital and seems to get taken over/possesed. He starts to go a bit...

Si-fi movie - bad guy eats glass to stay alive [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a young lad. Its in the future, the bad guy falls and lands on glass or glass lands on him (I think he has purple blood?). The good guy is with a girl and they watch this bad guy eat glass and he pops back up. Man no idea what this was called I kind of think it was made in the...

80's movie about ghosts [ 3 Answers ]

Just had clips of this movie stuck in my head and need to find out what it's name is. It starts with a boy getting attacked by some unknown man at his school. I think he fell asleep and got locked in or something. Also I think he saw the ghost of a boy before he was attacked. Also there's a...

Summoning monstrs [ 4 Answers ]

How do u summon runescape monsters?

View more questions Search