Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    natlou Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 02:41 PM
    Is it possible so quickly?
    Hi, I have stopped taking the pill now for two months and have obviously had sex since. I just recently had some very light browny orange discharge and my nipples are beginning to be uncomfortable. I am due on in a weeks time and haven't taken a test yet. Do you think I could be pregnant this soon after stopping the pill? Thanks for reading and please please get back to me.
    ang8318 Posts: 299, Reputation: 27

May 31, 2009, 04:43 PM

It is possible, but not really that likely. With my first pregnancy I was off the pill for only 3 months and got pregnant. With my second I went off the pill, got my period... then a month later found out I was pregnant. It is different for everyone, and keep in mind it can take some time for you cycle to get back on track. Good Luck!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 02:51 AM

Just wanted to say good luck! See what happens when your period is due.
    Danielleharris Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jun 1, 2009, 04:30 PM

It is possible. It also depends on how long you've been on the pill. It could take months to weeks for it to completely get out of your system. Take the test IF you missed your period. No sooner though cause it could come up with a false reading.
    Those symptoms could also just be your body trying to regulate itsself again from just recently getting off the pill.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Well that was over pretty quickly! [ 12 Answers ]

Hello all, So as the title suggests - I'm again single after a short relationship. It only really lasted about 2 months or so... I met this girl through a friend of a friend - she had just moved back to my city after being overseas and getting out of an 8 month relationship. We started hanging...

Needs mortgage quickly [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to purchase a single family home in Maryland, but our credit scores are below 580. We need to move quickly, due to bad tenants in the building. My husband is self employed and I just started working after a medical illness. We have credit issues and are working on correcting them...

How could he move on so quickly? [ 2 Answers ]

After 5 months of being together everyday, because of our age difference and the fact that he could never introduce me to his mother or family (he told her but she was very upset) I broke it off with a guy that was 19 years younger than I. He pursued me until I gave in and let him in my heart. ...

Need answers quickly ! [ 1 Answers ]

OK now.. she's 16 and I'm 23, I know we're not supposed to have anything in common , and you can't think of anything that I would be interested in other than her physical attraction.. true but not entirely, she's very smart and mature, doesn't matter, I know.. I just want to know if it is OK in...

Please help quickly [ 4 Answers ]

Hi my name is Laura Hall, and I was born on the 21st of febraury and I need to no my future because I have been told I don't have a good life ahead please help. Laura

View more questions Search