Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodiesgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 08:40 PM
    Possible Monetary Value of United States Proof Sets
    How much is a 1978 and 1981 united states proof set worth?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 31, 2009, 05:46 PM

Hi, jodiesgirl!

I've moved your question out of Other Money & Services to Collectibles, so that it will be more likely to be noticed and addressed by our Coin and Currency Expert, Flying Blue Eagle.

He has the current documentation concerning the possible monetary value of those types of collectibles.

Thanks!
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 10:05 PM

jodiesgirl - i need to kn ow what mint mark is on the sets?? :: the issue price for the 1978 was $9.00 the 1981was $11.00 note on the 1981 it should be a {s } mint mark;;and on the 1978 the mint mark should be a {s} also but there was two different ones strick in 1981 {s } one had a filled {s mint msark} and a clear {s mint mark} . I need to know very bad before i can give you the full answer <because og the {s} mint marlk , so on the 1981 you need to look at it extreemly very close {note -the ( s ) mint mark :witha mag glass if you have to :: waiting your answers to my questions that i need :: have a great day and god bless ::f.b.e.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible Monetary Value of 1981 United States Proof Set [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm wondering what the possible monetary value of a 1981 proof set of coins might be? The mint mark appears to be "S". Thanks!

Possible Monetary Value of 1978 United States Proof Set [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I'm wanting to know the possible monetary value of a 1978 United States Proof set. I think that the mint mark on all of the coins is "D". All of the coins are encased together in hard plastic. Thanks!

Population of the united states [ 1 Answers ]

Hello... My question is: How is the population of the united states distributed? :confused:

United States Constitiution [ 2 Answers ]

Name the four ways in which the United States Constitition has been developed since 1789 and give an example of each.

United states constituition [ 1 Answers ]

Name the four ways in which the United States COnstituition has been developed since 1 789 and give an example of each.

View more questions Search