Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    butters511 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 02:26 PM
    Warm radiators when the heating is off, and hot water is on
    Please Help,

Does anyone know what the problem is with my central heating system. The radiators in the house are warm, but I have not been calling for central heating, only water. Radiators are warm both upstairs and down.

I have a gas fired boiler down stairs in the kitchen and hot water tank upstairs in a bedroom.

Many thanks to all who can help,

P

Check out some similar questions!

Hot radiators but no hot water [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there I hope someone can help me. I have a problem with my hot water, the heating is on and the radiators are roasting hot but I have no hot water if someone could help I would really appreciate it. Thanks Jennifer

Why only warm water, not hot? [ 5 Answers ]

We just remodeled our master bathroom and had some real amateur jokers (not plumbers) do the work, They installed the new plumbing fixtures (faucets and a toilet) but now the shower does not get hot, it just gets warm. The sinks in the bathroom get quite hot but the shower does not. Also the...

Radiators heat when only Hot water on [ 3 Answers ]

I have a newly installed Mains Pressure Hot Water Cylinder. When I turn on the hot water only; after about 15 minutes some radiators begin to heat. The plumber says this is backwash and I should turn the hot water off after 15 minures to solve the problem. I think in a new, modern system,...

Luke warm water from hot water tap [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a condo (efficiency) that was converted from a motel. I 've had and have problems with hot water in taps. The unit is old and the feed pipes from the hot/cold water supplies are not accessible. Last year all I got was luke warm water from the shower and two taps in the unit. I had a...

Have warm water coming from the hose outside [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know how or when it happened but I have warm water coming from the hose outside. At first I thought it was the hose being in the sun but the water never ran cold. I know that this just doesn't happen. I got a new hot water tank about 3 yrs. Ago and it didn't do it then so some happened and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.