Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tobayza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 01:11 PM
    How to enlarge the breasts by using kinds of foods?
    I want to know kinds of food to enlarge the breasts naturally
    tobayza Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 01:14 PM
    How to enlarge my breast by using kinds of food?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2006, 01:22 PM
    You basically don't
    Depressed in MO Posts: 571, Reputation: 94

Oct 5, 2006, 01:40 PM
    Well, you can eat extremely fatty foods-which eventually will make you gain weight in all areas. I know that when I gain weight in all areas, that also includes my breasts.

But on a serious note, I have never heard of any foods that help enlarge breasts. If you figure this one out, let me know.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 5, 2006, 03:06 PM
    There is nothing you can do. You are born that way. Breast size is genetic.

Mo did make sense when she commented on eating fatty food. However, you get fat all over not just the breast. And that is not a healthy diet anyway.

If there were really a food or pill out there that would increase breast size, we would have no need for breast implants.
    jgj6331 Posts: 153, Reputation: 19

Oct 6, 2006, 06:00 AM
    Agree with all the above - and yes, general weight gain will enlarge the breasts - but the 'beer gut' that develops along with them will definitely detract from the overall aesthetic appeal. :( There is a device called Brava (basically a suction bra) that has been clinically proven to modestly enlarge breasts - but it is a prolonged and uncomfortable process and I'm not sure the safety of this device has been absolutely confirmed.

What's the "big" deal with big breasts anyway - I've never really understood it. Gravity and age do not have a flattering effect on large breasts. Large breasts are more difficult to do monthly exams on and often make mammograms much more difficult for the technologist to do and the doctor to read. Implants can be fraught with complications...

Tobayza, it's not what's on your chest that matters, it's what's in your head. Be satisfied with who you are - not what society has brainwashed you into thinking you should be... Celebrate yourself - your uniqueness - and be happy:) Small breasts are sexy too... ;)
    Dogi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 3, 2009, 01:12 PM

The hops in beer contain A powerful phytoestrogen...

This mimics the activity of estrogen in the human body, and increases the size of your breasts by up to a full cup size after taking it regularly...

You won't find hops in those girly drinks though, just beer :P

Look it up, 15 beers a day can increase your breasts by a cup size in 3 months...

But I'm sure you don't want to drink 15 a day, but even just a few a day can do something...
    crisfin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2010, 10:47 PM
    Comment on Depressed in MO's post
    Have chiken neck soup daily! Help u to enlarge your breast size and get in right shape.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kinds of tax return should I file,when is the deadline of them [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I got h1-b visa, arrived and worked in usa in October,2005. I got one w-2. According to w-2 I paid five kinds of taxes:federal income tax,state(new york) income tax,local(new york) income tax, social security tax and medicare tax. I am wondering how many kinds of tax return I should file. I...

Question about laminate flooring, using 2 diff kinds [ 6 Answers ]

Currently our house has a Victorian style laminate floor in the Kitchen. The kitchen floor meets the carpet of the living room in a doorway. I was was wondering if anyone has used a different type of laminate flooring where it would meet with another room of a different pattern? The kitchen...

Enlarge a partition under RAID [ 9 Answers ]

Hello All Expert, I would like to repartition in my fileserver. It is because that the main partition "C" drive is not enough space to install new program. My fileserver has "C" and "D" drive, "C" install windows 2000 server and "D" keep all data. Moreover the Fileserver running under RAID 1...

List of poisonous foods for cats & dogs [ 8 Answers ]

CAN YOU PLEASE ADD TO THIS LISTING OF POISONOUS FOODS FOR CATS & DOGS WHICH WE MUST NOT FEED THEM AS THEY ARE VERY DANGEROUS? FOR DOGS: CHOCOLATE } GRAPES } including foods that contain them also! RAISINS } FOR CATS: ONIONS } including...

View more questions Search