Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lys_717 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 02:09 PM
    Dry Socket
    So I just had my wisdom teeth out Tuesday.. and I had 2 dry sockets by Friday and both were filled in and feeling better.. I was just wondering when I can smoke again? I took a light drag of one last night and seemed to be all right.. and one more question after you get rid of a dry socket, can you get another one in the same place?
    Amir1981 Posts: 246, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2009, 08:38 PM

If you have to smoke do light drags but its not a good idea for a week after... yes you can
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2009, 08:52 AM
    I'd say NEVER!! :D;);)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Convert A15 intermediate socket to A19 standard socket [ 10 Answers ]

I need more light from my Hampton Bay ceiling fan light. It has the new A15 Intermediate base bulb and does not put out enough light. Is there a fluorescent bulb available for the Intermediate base socket? Is there an adapter available for the socket that would allow me to use a Standard size...

Dry socket relief [ 3 Answers ]

It has been 5 days since my 4 wisdom teeth have been removed. On the 3rd day I had an intense pain on my lower left hole. Went to the oral surgean next day and he said, I may have a dry socket but he is unsure. He packed the tooth hole and told me to come 2 days later; he also gave me vicodin for...

New 3 wire socket replacing two wire socket [ 5 Answers ]

We have a room that had a 2 wire socket, originally installed, and a three wire socket that was changed from a two wire socket by myself, called "Socket A". Recently an electrician installed two small fans in the same room and changed the 2 wire socket "Socket B" into a 3 wire socket. He did not...

View more questions Search