Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lbutterfly Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 11:05 AM
    Preparing an Classified Income statement from a Balance Sheet
    I need help in preparing a Classified (Multi-step) Income statement from a Balance sheet given from one of my homework problems. Also, additional information was given about cash disbursements during the year.
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 30, 2009, 02:38 PM

I don't know why people keep asking this. You can't prepare an income statement from a balance sheet. The information needed to do an income statement isn't on a balance sheet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Classified (multi-step) Income Statement, and Classified Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

I am in Accounting and I have a question on a homework problem that wasn't covered in the discussion. A trial balance sheet was given and a Classified (multi-step) Income Statement and a Classified Balance Sheet need to be made. If you could help me figure out what points should be under each that...

Multi-Step Income Statement & Classified Balance Sheet Help! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm new in studying accounting. I have quiz coming up tomorrow and I was wondering how I set up a Certified balance sheet and a multi-step income statement. The example we received was this. On may 1st, 2006 Jane Win began the Jane Win Co. which owns a business selling gift items. She ivested...

Classified income statement, balance sheet [ 2 Answers ]

I am studying for an exam and our book doesn't have any answers to look at... the problem is Smith's Jewelry has a fiscal year extending from January 1 through December 31. Its account balances after adjustments are presented below. The beginning merchandise inventory amounts to 35,870. ...

View more questions Search