Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    livlaffluv Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 10:21 AM
    Cartilage piercings
    so im getting my ears pierced righttoday and i want to get 2 earrings on my bottom and 2 at the top. how badly will it hurt if i get them done in the same day and which is a better method the gun or needle? please help! :confused:
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

May 30, 2009, 10:34 AM

Never get pierced with a gun. There's always the chance of the gun malfunctioning and crushing your cartilage.
    A needle will remove the correct amount of tissue to insure better healing.
    As far as the hurting goes, I've never had any complaints.
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Feb 10, 2012, 08:37 PM
    Needles hurt a little more than the guns do but that's because it takes a little bit longer for the needle to go all the way through, but in all honesty it just feels like a bee sting. It really doesn't hurt that bad and I don't take pain well so for me to say that it doesn't hurt is a good thing haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercings [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I was wondering how do I tell my mom that I want to pierce my cartilage. She has her navel done so I don't think that it will be a problem but you never no give me some help. :)

Cartilage piercings [ 2 Answers ]

I just got my cartilage pierced on my left ear 2 days ago. It is extremely sore to touch and it is a bit red its not beat red its just a little red it doesn't hurt other than touching it and I'm doing the proper cleaning more so than it said. Do you think its infected? Or is it part of the healing...

Cartilage piercings - Yes or no? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys. I'm thinking of getting my cartilage pierced on my ear. I've heard needles are the best way to go for many reasons and have read up a bit about keeping it clean etc. Any tips or warnings? Particularly, how long is it best to leave it before 1) swimming, 2) changing the stud/ring, 3)...

Ear Cartilage Piercings [ 12 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! Im 14 and want to get my ear cartilage pierced, I want 2 on each ear. I already have had my ear lobes done when I was like 6 or 7 but now I was some higher up~! The thing is, my mom kind of refuses at the idea, but she says ifI prove her wrong at a few things then she may think...

Where exactly do cartilage piercings go through? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm getting my cartilage pierced tomorrow and I'm a bit anxious. A friend of mine told me they deliberately miss the cartilage and just go through the fleshy-skin part above the cartilage... contrary to what I've heard. Is she right or not and where exactly does the piercing go through?

View more questions Search