Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2006, 11:14 AM
    We had a good laugh over this at the office...
    Are you an executive?

http://www.adtothebone.com/tecb/thee...oringbook.html
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2006, 12:27 PM
    Hehe, I got a good belly-laugh. I remember those days well. Thankfully I got out of the wear-a-suit-and-play-the-games-to-climb-the-corporate-ladder routine 10 years ago now :D
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 5, 2006, 12:41 PM
    I LOVED it!! I got out of that years ago also. I had "women" suits though, don't have a one anymore.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Ahhh yes. I did all that and more. I had to wear a name tag. My own son told me any one over the age of 18 that still wears a name tag is a LOSER!
    Funny stuff NK!:D
    Sentra Posts: 385, Reputation: 55

Nov 14, 2006, 05:32 AM
    Hahahaha! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms Office [ 3 Answers ]

Hi when I try to open a word file its taking a long time for it to open as it says its scanning for virus.. its taking almost 2 minutes for a file to open. It happens with the smallest size of word document

Office 300 [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: I have Office 3000 for a 60 day free trial with my computer - I had to do a system restore last week and ever since then I keep getting a pop up box trying to install Office 3000 - then I get an error message - a required installation file SKU112.CAB could not be found - it tells me to...

Installing office in XP [ 5 Answers ]

I purchased a new laptop that came with windows XP professional. The first time I logged on to the internet, I used Windows update and installed all the updates. Then, I inserted my Office XP cd and got this message. "Error opening installation log file. Verify that the specified log file location...

Xp Office [ 5 Answers ]

I have an Me Operating system and I`m trying to install the Microsoft Xp Office. It is installed successfully but as I reboot the installation is lost.When I click on the shortcut for either Word,exel or Powerpoint ,I always get the massage `This action only valid for products that are currently...

Out of office notice [ 3 Answers ]

I am using Microsoft Outlook in office XP, how to enable the setup for the out of office notice and set it to automatically replied the sender whenever I am out of office? Please help.

View more questions Search