Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cinnery Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 08:51 AM
    Maytag stackable washer/dryer
    I have a maytag model lse1000 stackable washer dryer. When I first start the wash the water fills up normally but when it goes to rinse it trickles in and also when I want to wash on cold the water trickles in. I have checked the hose and there is not blockage.. Help!!
    pokefan7790 Posts: 63, Reputation: 6

May 30, 2009, 02:06 PM

Sounds like the cold water side of your inlet valve is clogged or not opening properly. There should be a screen in the inlet of the valve that may be cleaned. Otherwise, the valve will have to be replaced.
    cinnery Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2009, 06:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pokefan7790 View Post
    Sounds like the cold water side of your inlet valve is clogged or not opening properly. There should be a screen in the inlet of the valve that may be cleaned. Otherwise, the valve will have to be replaced.
    Thanks for your input... You saved us calling a repair man... We replaced the inlet valve and everything works like new!! Again thanks Cindy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Installing Stackable Washer Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

My Grandmother has been asking me to install a stackable washer and dryer in her half bathroom. She wants to convert her sink into washer and dryer hook-ups and then install the stackable washer and dryer. Is it possible to convert the sink over to the hook-ups necessary to install and washer and...

Kenmore Stackable Dryer/Washer Dryer Squeaks [ 1 Answers ]

We have developed a squeak in the dryer. It does heat okay and clothes are tumbling well. I went online to get the schematics of the dryer drum, but would not know where to start as parts are numbered and not named. Help:confused:

Kenmore stackable washer&dryer [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore stackable washer & dryer that when it fills with water it will not agitate it just humes . I took the front off and you can see the motor shaft start to turn but it stops. Is there a simple fix ? THANK YOU

Kenmore stackable washer & dryer [ 3 Answers ]

I am renting a condo which has a Kenmore stackable washer and dryer. I try to not stuff too many clothes in the dryer but it seems like I have to run the dryer twice for each load that I put in to it. Is it possible that the heating element is just not as good as it used to be since it's probably...

Stackable Maytag Washer/Dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Stackable Washer, Dryer, Maytag Model LSE7806ACE The timer on the dryer does not advance to the cool down program and will run for ever In what every drying cycle that is selected.

View more questions Search