Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RAJ SANGWAN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 07:17 AM
    How do I raise funds to produce my feature film?
    Hi I want to produce my first film for which I have written the story and script. I want parties to finance and I assure them return on investments. I have the power of contents and my film will be low budget and high content film.
    CollabMovies Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2011, 09:10 PM
    Look to Produce My Film. There you can get creative content for your Film, encourage collaboration, and get funding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find an old Cartoon feature length film from the 80's - 90's [ 3 Answers ]

This has been bugging me for years as I can't remember what it is called so hopefully someone on here can help me :) I would have watched this film around 1988 - 1992 and the only thing I can actually remember is there were a group of people (2 - 4) flying slowly on a blimp over some waste land...

Funds for a Film [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there who knows of a great source (i.e. website) that pertains directly to philanthropists who are interested in helping people out in different kinds of cases - and including funding an independent feature film? Mine needs it! Thank you. - Marc Howell

Can he produce? [ 4 Answers ]

I am wondering if my fiancé is not capable of having children? I have been tested-and I know that I am okay? Are there any signs of him not being able to produce? OR what kind of test needs to be done for him to find out?:confused:

View more questions Search