Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjack58 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 06:48 AM
    Repaint home developer install front exterior fiberglass door
    We are about to sell our house and would like to repaint our front exterior fiberglass door. It was originally installed by the home developer company when we first moved in. Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
    Jessica
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

May 30, 2009, 09:16 AM

Clean, make sure no residue from cleaning remain.

Prime and paint with good quality exterior paint.

Good luck

Chuck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Painting Exterior Fiberglass Door [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I'm replacing a metal exterior door with a pre-primed fiberglass exterior door and I'm wondering what is the best painting method and the best paint to use. Also, if I paint with a brush, should the paint be thinned. Thanks. LocoE

Staining a fiberglass exterior door [ 1 Answers ]

How to prepare and re stain an old exterior fiberglass door?

Fiberglass Exterior Door [ 1 Answers ]

Advice needed... What kind of paint should I paint my door with? Is a water based paint.. okay to use? Where can I read step by step how to paint a fiberglass smooth exterior door? Thank you

Fixing plumb on an exterior door, front to back [ 1 Answers ]

When hanging an exterior door, how can get the door to close evenly top & bottom. The door is plumb inside the casing, but the top of the door is not meeting the weather stripping, while the bottom is. Thanks, Not too plumb.

Fiberglass vs. Wood Front Door [ 3 Answers ]

Any thoughts on replacing my front door with a Fiberglass Door vs a real wood door. The fiberglass door I'm looking at is http://www.masonite.com/PRODUCT_GUIDE/pdfs/BarSierraCraftsman.pdf . I would think for the long run the fiberglass door is the better value and more durable than wood. Anyone...

View more questions Search