Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 29, 2009, 10:58 PM
    How do I pay off my debt while paying current bills?
    How are people expected to pay off old debt with what minimum wage and what things cost. I have about $4,000 in debt and I honestly don't know what to do. I can't get a loan to pay off the debt because said debt exists. How do I fix this? Are there grants for this sort of thing?

For a little background, I'm a 23 year old caregiver who has no kids, and no bills are credit card bills, they are old utility bills, dental bills, and the like that I can't afford to pay back.
    mendora1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 12:28 AM
    How do I pay off my debt while paying current bills?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 30, 2009, 12:33 AM

Are you talking to me or tagging along on my post?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roommate not paying her bills [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I signed a 1-year lease with the landlord, and the landlord agreed that I can find a roommate, but she doesn't want to add her on the lease.. which is fine, so I found a roommate and signed a roommate agreement with this person. The electricity bills are in my name, and cable bills are in...

Paying bills after dying [ 4 Answers ]

My brother died without a will. He has a simple estate, valued less than $15000.00. He also has about $25,000.00 in equity in his home, which will be sold. He had some hospital bills, and owed about $7000.00 in overdraft protection on his checking account. Is he responsible for repaying out of his...

Paying medical bills [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I need help with my medical bills. My husband had to have surgery but we were in between insurances. We do have it now. There are the hospital plus doctor and anesthesiologist and others and its over 50,0000 and its killing us with the other household bills. Were starting to fall behind on...

Paying bills [ 1 Answers ]

Hey can they trun my hydro off if I am making pay ments?

View more questions Search