Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kabbir40 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2009, 10:30 PM
    Want to start a soap company in Afghanistan
    I want to start a toilet soap company in afghanistan. But I don t know how to start it. I need a person to get me started. Show the steps of how to start it. I will pay. Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 10:35 PM

Hi, kabbir40!

The first thing that you're going to need is a business plan. Do you already have one written out?

By-the-way, everyone who works to answer questions here, does so on their free time and for free.

Thanks!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 29, 2009, 10:43 PM

That sounds like a wonderful idea for a business!

Here is a link to help you get started --

bpsample
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 10:44 PM

Here's an additional link that you could click on to find sample business plans.

Free Sample Business Plans - Google Search

Once you find a business plan that's kind of like the one that you want, you can tailor it to fit your needs.

Thanks!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2009, 05:21 AM

Do you currently have a business, Do you currently sell soap somewhere.

What country do you live in now.

Do you want it to be a retail or a wholesale company.

Are you going to make the soap there

May 30, 2009, 09:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    Do you currently have a business, Do you currently sell soap somewhere.

What country do you live in now.

Do you want it to be a retail or a wholesale company.

Are you going to make the soap there
    No I don't have a business of selling soap. Right now I am in canada but I am going to go to afghanistan later in the summer to start the soap factory. I want to make soap there. I have the price quote for the machines. All I need is the bUsiness plan and the steps to start it. I have no problems with the land and building or workers needed.
    Uber Member

May 30, 2009, 02:13 PM

Would you like to start to put together a business plan on this thread?

Thanks!

May 30, 2009, 04:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Would you like to start to put together a business plan on this thread?

Thanks!
    Yes. In this field I have no experience so this is a totally new thing. I also have a construction business in afghanistan but I is not going well because too much competition in the construction field. That's y I'm starting the soap making factory there. I have done research and if I start it this year I will be the first one so no compitition.
    Uber Member

May 30, 2009, 06:48 PM
    Okay then, I would suggest visiting those sites that show people how to write a business plan. Find one that's near to what you would like and then tailor it to be your own.

There is a free, sample business plan that can be found on the following link that might be near to the type of business that you're wanting to start.

http://www.bplans.com/cosmetic_herba...summary_fc.cfm

Thanks!
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2009, 10:26 PM

Question is attracting piggybacks and solicitation for off-site contact.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Moen soap dispenser stopped pumping soap [ 15 Answers ]

I have a Moen soap dispenser in my kitchen sink (with the soap reservoir that screws in from underneath and the dispenser/tubing contraption slides in from the top). I slid the dispenser/tubing contraption out to clean it. I disconnected the dispenser part (the knob with the spout) from the...

Has anyone ever tried grisi mother of pearl soap or their papaya soap? [ 2 Answers ]

I've purchased a bar of grisi mother of pearl soap(concha de nacar) and it is supposed to aid in fading small brown spots. If anyone has had experience withthese two products,can you give me insight as to how well it actually works?

Company profile for start up company [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find good examples for company profile for a start up property marketing? Tried to Google a lot, thought if any of you could help save me time... thanks . I am starting one more business in addition to my graphic designing firm, it's a property marketing firm. We are planning to...

Start a business in afghanistan? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to start a company in afganistan. There use to be war going on and not much companies are there. Not much competition. I have some ideas like soap, tea, toilet paper company. But I need help on how to start it. What do I need to do first.

Kojic acid soap or gluthaninone soap? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm about to start the bleaching process.. I just ordered hq 40% to use on my body and I was wondering which is the strongest soap to use.. kojic or gluthaninone? I'll let you guys know how my bleaching process is working once my products arrive

View more questions Search