Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rand_tedronai Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2003, 08:38 PM
    Finding old friends on-line!
    Could someone help me find a friend of mine that I have not seen in ages. I think I found him in Roanoke, VA, but I am not sure. Is there a way to get phone numbers for free on anybody on-line? Please respond. I really would like to find this friend of mine. Thanks!
    rrt69 Posts: 89, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2004, 06:33 PM
    Finding old friends on-line!
    Try reunion.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Linear equations... finding the value of a straight line [ 4 Answers ]

hi there... can you answer this for me please. or even give a better layman understanding of how to interprete the formula. the equation is y-y1=m(x-x1) ------ (1,2) gradient 3 is m the gradient or is x1 the gradient

Finding this toilet line [ 5 Answers ]

I have a bathroom with the following showed drain lines in it (attached image), it can be a full bathroom in the basement. My problem is and I hope someone can help me is, I don't know where the toilet drain goes because I just bought the house, the shower drain shown on the left drains really...

Friends? Is this the end? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi you guys. Thanks for all your help on the previous post (Insecurity Guy):p . As it turned out we have seen each other a week later. We went out to a café and had a good time with her, at certain points I could tell she was on the verge of saying she wanted to break up with me. Anyway we...

Replaced Main Water Line, Now Shower Line Is Clogged [ 3 Answers ]

We had a leak, so we had the water line and sewage line from the house to the street replaced. Now we have no water in the shower. Some debris most have clogged up the line coming into the shower. All the other lines are fine. My Dad is somewhat of a handyman and wants to fix the problem...

Finding old college friends [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find two friends of mine from college. I believe one lives in Charlotte, NC and the other in Richfield, NC. If I could get in touch with them either through there home or work, that would be good enough. Both, I believe, are teaching. Is there a free way to find them on-line, or...

View more questions Search