Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilcava Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 03:24 PM
    GHANA passport and visa
    Does anybody have answer on following questions:
    - If a Ghananian applies at Ghananian authorities for international passport, how much does that cost?
    - If a Ghananian applies at German embassy for tourist or aupair visa, how much does that cost?
    Thank you very much for helping me
    Best from cava
    LUNAGODDESS Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 10, 2006, 06:43 PM

And for Nannies/ Aupairs

www.greataupair.com
    www.nannies4hire.com (Texas)

All depends on the place(s) you want to visit. If you intend to visit only one Schengen country, you must apply at the Embassy or Consulate of that particular country.

You apply at the Embassy or Consulate responsible for the state where you live.
    If you intend to visit several Schengen countries, you must apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country which is your main destination.

If you intend to visit several Schengen countries but do not have a main destination, you should apply for a visa at the Embassy or Consulate of the country which is your first point of entry.

You must call the consulate for price varies... for province(s)/state and nation
    lookingok Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2008, 12:43 PM
    How much does it cost from Ghana to usa pass port?

Jul 12, 2008, 12:50 PM
    So from Ghana Acca to usa can she even get a passport

Jul 12, 2008, 12:56 PM
    Can one who wants come here to usa coming from Ghana come here on a pssport. Are get a passport

Jul 12, 2008, 01:00 PM
    How much those it cost at Ghana to get pass port to come to the USA
    crash60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2008, 11:57 PM
    Can you tell me how much does it cost for a Ghanian Passport purchased in Accra Ghana
    crash60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 13, 2008, 11:59 PM
    Could you please tell me the cost of a Ghanian passport in Accra Ghana
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Aug 7, 2008, 01:15 PM
    Hi everyone, there is a long post about this in the visas and passports section. The cost of a visa and passport in Ghana to visit the US is around $131.00. If a girl (or guy) you are dating online is asking you to pay for their visa and they say it costs more than this it is most likely a scam.

Check the sticky post at the top of the visas and passports section for more info.
    george24354 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 05:29 PM
    How much it cost my girlfriend from ghana to get a visa and passport to live in u.s.a. with me and a helt cert too buy,
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 24, 2008, 01:11 PM

Hi George, as I said a passport is $131.00 USD but a passport does not allow a citizen of Ghana to live in the US forever, they can visit that is all.

Please be careful, it sounds like she wants you to pay for her to come and live in the US permanently. This can't be done unless you get married and costs somewhere around $2000.00

I think you are being scammed because she does not need a "health certificate" in order to come visit the US.
    camelcountry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 12:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva View Post
    Hi everyone, there is a long post about this in the visas and passports section. The cost of a visa and passport in Ghana to visit the US is around $131.00. If a girl (or guy) you are dating online is asking you to pay for their visa and they say it costs more than this it is most likely a scam.

Check the sticky post at the top of the visas and passports section for more info.
    Mr. Immigrant don't be so judgemental and destroy someone's relationship. Go to Visiting Canada: Temporary Resident Visas – How to apply and check. Passport processing now is even 100 USD apart from the forms which you'll pick up which costs 20 USD. Visa will need medical reports from a doctor.. all part of expenses. I'll exchange a little secret.. due to corruption(obviously in your country too) people add extra cash to their passport fees to be processed fast likewise Visa. Anyway love you all and it nigerians who have migrated to ghana to shatter its image. Gov't doing best to get rid of all of them. Have a nice day.

Leo.
    camelcountry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2009, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva View Post
    Hi George, as I said a passport is $131.00 USD but a passport does not allow a citizen of Ghana to live in the US forever, they can visit that is all.

Please be careful, it sounds like she wants you to pay for her to come and live in the US permanently. This can't be done unless you get married and costs somewhere around $2000.00

I think you are being scammed because she does not need a "health certificate" in order to come visit the US.

My friend I think your misleading a lot of people here. A health certificate in other words means a medical report of her health. That is definitely needed before a visa will be issued. Well I believe she is his girlfriend and obviously the only reason they got into a relationship is to get married. If he really wants her then he should marry her. The best way to this is to look for measures to see if she is really who she says she is. If she is and you feel the love is right your with the right person. The immigration expert has a wrong conception about ghana and needs to be straightened.
    sweetlili2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2009, 08:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lookingok View Post
    how much does it cost for visa and passport from Ghana to UAS?
    And how long does it take to complete all forms?
    aortizdiaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lookingok View Post
    how much does it cost from Ghana to usa pass port?
    How much is the passport application and visa. How strict are the requrements for a visa
    To the usa?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passport and visa [ 12 Answers ]

My girlfriend lives in ghana and wants to move here to england to live with me.How can I help her get a passport and visa?how much do they cost?

Passport [ 2 Answers ]

I am going abroad in February and need to find out what steps do I take to change my passport to my new married name. I do not have much time to get this done since I just found out about this trip. Thanks for any information. PatS

Do I need a passport? [ 5 Answers ]

We are planning a trip to Memphis, from Canada. Is there a law yet, to have to have a passport. We are going in March. Do I need to do this?

Federal Forms for a F1 Visa to H1 VISA [ 5 Answers ]

I understand many people are in the same boat and I am also in the Same boat as all. Let me present my case and have it clear understanding for all First I was on OPT status from 1st January 2004 to 13th Oct 2004. I changed my status from F1 -> H1B on 14th Oct 2004. Hence my status from 14th...

View more questions Search