Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kiva Androis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 05:07 AM
    AGP slot detection problems ?
    How do I know what AGP slot version is on my chipboard when AGP or embedded video is disabled in bios and no hardware software seems to detect it ?however my BIOS does?:confused:
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

May 29, 2009, 02:44 AM
    The board's technical documentation, normally available on the manufacturer's website, may indicate the revision.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Memory slot problems [ 1 Answers ]

I insert my camera's memory card into the sd/mms/ms/pro/xd slot and the computer does not recognize it. I have windows xp.

Cd slot won't open [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Samsung 5 disc cd player, and the cd slot won't open. Anyone know why this could be? I opened it up but couldn't figure out a way to get the parts out to check them, any ideas are welcome.

I want to know about pci slot prob [ 3 Answers ]

I have a computer every thing was working fine in it.. (p I've 1.7 mhz) After some day when I added a new sound card its not detceting it But I checked the sound card in another system with same mother board and configaration it works fine But in my PC it doesn't detes in any of the pci slots,...

Serial Mouse Detection Problems [ 4 Answers ]

I recently formatted and upgraded a Pentium I Gateway Computer to Windows 98. I attached a serial mouse to it-but I keep getting this error message that tells me no mouse is dectected. I must either restart if I have a PS/2 mouse or I may safely attach a serial mouse then. The mouse is already...

1 Ram slot on motherboard and it is empty! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello there and thanks in advance for any help you can give. I have a generic built computer. Recently in trying to upgrade it I discovered some things, this mother board has on board everything! Sound, enet, video, usb, and apparently RAM. I want to upgrade my RAM. In the system properties it...

View more questions Search