Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KSU2007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 11:05 AM
    Migraine
    I have this friend who just told me that he gets migraines quite often and feels the pain in the occipital area where neck meets head, lower back, temporal area, top of head, and in sinus area below eyes. He also stated his fingers go numb or tingle sometimes. I was wondering what all could be going on? He says he has been dealing with this since he was about junior high school years. He has been to the doctor and they said he was too young. Currently does not have health insurance and therefore not been to the doctor. He said that the migraines keep him from sleeping and then the next day he can't open his eyes until nearly evening and has to call off work. Just a concerned friend and a curious nursing student.

Thank you for any information helping me with helping a friend.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2006, 05:11 PM
    I am wondering, because of the numbness, if there is a possibility of MS.
    Bubbles2222345 Posts: 138, Reputation: 0

May 26, 2013, 06:10 AM
    I have Migraine and can get sensations in hands, neck, throat and get very heavy eyes which I can hardly keep open sometimes even when there is no Migraine. It can be caused by stress as my stress levels have lowered and they have eased, Probably typical migraine but go back to doctors to be sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please Help(migraine Relief) [ 4 Answers ]

I just want to ask a quick question... I have been looking for alternatives to migraine medication and I was wondering if anyone new anything about what Mannatech does and the side affects to the medication... Basically I want to know if Mannatech and Ambrotose works for Migraines and nausea?. Also...

View more questions Search