Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lydryden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 05:11 PM
    Wiring inside the hottub
    How are the wires hook up in the panel box that is inside the hottub? When the tub was moved they took out the panel box and didn't make a copy first.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 27, 2009, 07:08 PM

How do you expect us to help?

Pictures? Do you have a wiring diagram. Have you contacted manufacturer.

Post pics using "Go Advanced/Manage attachments"
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 27, 2009, 07:23 PM

Most hot tubs are 240v, is that what you have and what wires/colors are coming out to the tub now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hottub not heating [ 3 Answers ]

After emptying and refilling my hottub today the control panel is displaying ice and jets will not go off which will not let heater go on,anyone know what I can try as I have had to switch it off at the mains. I did try leaving jets on for 15mins hoping it would reset but it didn't. Any advice...

Wiring inside panel, bond or not? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm wiring a new Square D Homeline, 200 amp main lug/main breaker panel. The meter and a separate main breaker box is located outside the house, so the panel I'm working on is a sub panel, which also contains a main breaker and 40 spaces. The panel has a bus on the right side and a bus on the...

Hottub electric quote is it rediculious? [ 2 Answers ]

I bought a hottub that requires 240 volts 50 amps and I would need the wiring from the main breaker box, an outside box and 50 feet of wiring; Yes the house would need to have a hole to have pvc or something going through for the wires but I got an estimate of 1,025 is that high? It seems high to...

Wiring inside home phone [ 2 Answers ]

My kids make long distance calls even though we put a password by the supplier. There is a way to reconnect some wires inside the phone that don't dile 1, or 0 at the beginning, long time ago, the telephone provider employee explained to me but I forgot. I need to know how so I can put a secret...

Phone is active outside No dial tone w/ inside wiring [ 6 Answers ]

:( Older townhome with red green black yellow wires from jacks. Incoming lines are blue /white, orange/white, green/white, blue/red, brown/white, grey/white and vs.versa. All jacks have been disconnected and I have tested the first incoming jack with blue/white, white/blue to the red and green...

View more questions Search