Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brenbren69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 05:02 PM
    How do I dispute a property insurance claim?
    I had an above average fire at my home. The adjuster from my insurance company provided an estimate that does not address all the items damaged. The adjuster also wants to repair some items that all contractors say needs to be replaced. I just want my house back the way that it was. I feel like we're are deadlocked. What can I do to validate my position and move this thing (claim) forward? :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 27, 2009, 05:12 PM

Hire a independent adjuster to go though and come up with a written estimate.

Also was this a independent adjustor or a company employee

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quick Claim Deed Dispute [ 1 Answers ]

I signed a quick claim deed to my my ex husband for a piece of property in 1995. He never filed it so the tax bill was still coming in my name. After 5 years of non payment of taxes the state was going to take from me so I paid the taxes and have been to this day. My ex husband filed the quick...

Property Line Dispute [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I live in Massachusetts, my family and I have resided in our home for approximately 9 years now. I have never surveyed our property, and just recently retrieved a copy of our property line map from the town hall. I have been saving money over the past several years to put up a fence as...

Property line dispute [ 2 Answers ]

My property extends approximately 110 wide and 208.5 feet deep. The south side has a cyclone fence that was built (1973) 6 inches short of the survey marker. (The markers have mysteriously vanished ). There is a narrow strip of forested land 30 foot wide on the backside (east) that was...

Property Line Dispute [ 3 Answers ]

My mother lives in New Jersey and her neighbor of 43 years has decided to sell her home. After 43 years of a existing fence in which we put up and multiple shade trees, the neighbor now claims for the first time ever that the fence line and 2 trees are 4 feet onto her property. She refuses to...

Property line dispute [ 7 Answers ]

:mad: My husband and I own 2 acres and across the private road from us lives a man who INSISTS he OWNS property along OUR side of the road beyond the normal easement area. We have found that the previous owner of our property had given a 10 foot easement along our side of the road for "access and...

View more questions Search