Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rishi24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 08:29 AM
    Sports+Study
    I'm 16 and play basketball and is doing well in it but there is always a negative thought in my mind disturbing every time that I can't cop with studies but I'm doing very well.Help me to put the end of this negative thought
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2006, 08:58 AM
    You need to be clearer. Explain more please.
    rishi24 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2006, 08:51 AM
    Thanks for suggesting
    I can explain this as a hindrance in my progress.Whenever I achieve anything there is a always a fearing thought of loss and I can't believe on myself,on my strength.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 5, 2006, 08:55 AM
    I strongly suggest you speak to a counselor or therapist. Its not uncommon for people to feel they will always fail no matter how often they succeed. But a good therapists can help you with those feelings. Talk to your school's guidance counselor for a recommendation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sports -Boxing [ 3 Answers ]

How many pounds, of weight, will a boxer in the middleweight division, normally gain, by fight time, after the official weigh-in?

Sports Teams [ 40 Answers ]

Just wondering what sports teams do people on here support? As u can tell by my name I support Man Utd and we better win 2 night lol

Indian Players In Different Sports [ 0 Answers ]

Give The Names Of Indian Players In All Sports Game

Sports Psychology [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the understanding of Inverted - you Hypothesis - My understanding is that when arousal measured as a single dimension aids performance up to an optimal range, after which further arousal prompts performance to decline. I'm looking for an easier explanation. Thanks

Sports Psychology [ 2 Answers ]

In simple terms I need to know what Individual Zones of Optimal Functioning is. Thanks

View more questions Search