Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J3abi_Gurl Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 01:06 PM
    Cant get pregnant
    I don't think I can get pregnant because me and my boyfriend haven't used a condom 4 da past year and I still don't pregnant I get my periods every month on time or just 2 or 3 days late and I'm 10 n its abit scary thinking I can't get pregnant can you tell me why
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 01:07 PM

No one here will be able to tell you why. If you think it's a problem, talk to your doctor.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 27, 2009, 01:09 PM

You're ten years old? If so, you do not need to be worrying about getting pregnant, shouldn't be having sex, and shouldn't even have a boyfriend. Please use real words and sentence structure so that we know what you are saying and asking. Netspeak will just confuse people.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 27, 2009, 01:09 PM
    I don't understand chat speak. Can you please type in proper words and sentences?

If you are wondering if you are pregnant please pee on your keyboard and I'll have the answer for you momentarily.

We cannot diagnose you over the internet. There are hundreds of different reasons women's periods are late.

May 27, 2009, 01:10 PM

Would you be able to tell me where I can find a *qualified* expert from then?
    Expert

May 27, 2009, 01:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    You're ten years old??
    She's 10 days late I think. I know, chat speak is hard to understand.
    Expert

May 27, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J3abi_Gurl View Post
    would you be able to tell me where i can find a *qualified* expert from then?
    I am a qualified expert in obstetrics, however, I cannot diagnose you over the internet. You will have to take a pregnancy test or visit a doctor in person.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

May 27, 2009, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    She's 10 days late I think. I know, chat speak is hard to understand.
    Oh goodness, that scared me. Yes, it is.
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 01:13 PM
    would you be able to tell me where i can find a *qualified* expert from then?
    A doctor's office? Planned Parenthood? The hospital?

You need a doctor, not the internet.

May 27, 2009, 01:13 PM
    Sorry I'm 10 years old and that's disgusting what you just said about peeing on the keyboard and my periods don't come late they come on time I just don't get pregnant
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 01:14 PM

Troll troll troll troll

Troll alert.
    Expert

May 27, 2009, 01:14 PM
    You are 10 years old and having sex and wondering if you can have a baby? I should say I hope you can't. If you do, either you or the baby will have serious complications and either one of you could possibly die during labor and delivery.

Please talk to your parents about the seriousness of babies having babies.

May 27, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Sorry my nine is not working it keeps coming up as zero I'm nineteen years old not 10 n I'm not 10 days late
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 01:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    you are 10 years old and having sex and wondering if you can have a baby? I should say I hope you can't. If you do, either you or the baby will have serious complications and either one of you could possibly die during labor and delivery.

Please talk to your parents about the seriousness of babies having babies.
    Better yet - speak to someone qualified like a school counselor because if this thought is even in the head of a 10 year old... and that 10 year old is having sex... then the parents are negligent and should not be having children themselves.
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 01:18 PM
    sorry my nine is not working it keeps coming up as zero im nineteen years old not 10 n im not 10 days late
    Ok - well... that's better. :)

Still - you need to speak to a real doctor about the issue if you are not getting pregnant. There might be medical issues, none of which can be diagnosed over the internet.

It may also be your boyfriend.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 01:19 PM

She is nineteen, answered on another thread.

At 19, you are still too young to be concerned about not being pregnant for not being careful. You can speak with a doctor about your concerns, but I would actually be more inclined to think that you are damn lucky, not infertile.

There is also the question of your boyfriend's fertility, it takes two people to conceive a child.

May 27, 2009, 01:19 PM

OK thank you
    Expert

May 27, 2009, 01:20 PM
    sorry im 10 years old and thats disgusting what you just said about peeing on the keyboard and my periods dont come late they come on time i just dont get pregnant
    It was a JOKE!

Being late for a period is caused by many reasons.

Stress
    Weight gain or loss
    Illness... etc.

How long have you been actually trying to get pregnant? Have you discussed this with your gynecologist?

May 27, 2009, 01:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    She is nineteen, answered on another thread.

At 19, you are still too young to be concerned about not being pregnant for not being careful. You can speak with a doctor about your concerns, but I would actually be more inclined to think that you are damn lucky, not infertile.

There is also the question of your boyfriend's fertility, it takes two people to conceive a child.
    I don't like talking in person to anyone about this that's the only reason why I came here
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

May 27, 2009, 01:23 PM
    Well if you were/get pregnant you will have to speak to a doctor then...

So maybe it is time to address the fear.

Otherwise, wait until you grow up a bit, nineteen is still young for parenting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

View more questions Search