Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laurel1 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 07:44 AM
    Waxing in Ireland
    Hey guys just wondering what age do you have to be to get your legs waxed in Ireland?:confused:

Thanks xxx
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 27, 2009, 09:30 AM

I guess a good answer would be 'when you start getting hair on them'.

Tick
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 27, 2009, 12:06 PM

I don't think there is an age anywhere :confused:

It is something you should definitely discuss with your mother before you decide anything though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shaving v. Waxing legs [ 10 Answers ]

I have never actually shaved or waxed my legs before. I have quite a naturally tanned body so you can't notice my hairs unless you are close up. This summer I'm planning to do one of them, but which one is the best? Should I just leave it? And will there hair grow back darker and thicker?...

Bikini waxing [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have never had one done, so I wanted to know what's the process to having your bikini area waxed. Like do you wear underwear or are you totally bare? And what places do they wax exactly?

Shaving... Waxing.. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I'm 16 and live in England and I need help!! Right I know this is probably not "health" but it was under women's so I thought I'd ask any way. I know this is a stupid question and women are going to be thinking oh my god no way did she just ask that but here goes. I want to get rid of my pubic...

Price for striping and waxing. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to charge a striping/waxing job: -Once striping /waxing, not recurring service. -Everything on me(Moving tables/chairs/file cabinets); -Around 11 thousand sf area(Classroom and hallways); -All supplies on me,(Three coats to be applied) _Two days to get it done.(Boston...

How to get rid of an abrsion from waxing [ 8 Answers ]

Please help me get rid of these abrasions from waxing they look horrible!! PLEASE HELP ME PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE PLEAse my mom won't help she's just mad at me for what I've done to my face :mad:

View more questions Search