Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2009, 06:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatola View Post
    Thanks Lighterrr,

Well I spoke to my seller last night and he said it conforms with the requirements of USP and it is also pharmaceutical grade! The colour of the powder is still off-white though and not pure white and it is 99.6% assay. I think that is all I needed to know! It is surely going to be more pure than if I bought it from that website monobenzone.net.

A
    Fyi any mono that assays for 96% is filtered with something else and its not pure as far as I know you cannot get mono usp with a grade less than 98% and the mono usp can assay up to 102%, I got mine from .net @ first then the sold out so I bought it from spectrum the secound time around

But mono is dangerous but you'll soon find out good luck to you
    Anatola Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2009, 06:47 AM
    Lighterrr,
    Not 96% but 99.6%! And the seller said there is no need for 102% (the maximum purity) as 98+% will do the trick. And yes you are right anything below 98% is not suitable for your skin. I would not advice anyone to buy from .net as I have heard great horror stories here and on other forums. Also a friend of mine bought from there and used it for 8 months and absolutely nothing! It is great that it has worked for you but if I go by statistics then the product they sell is not the real deal!
    clueless2008 Posts: 135, Reputation: 18

May 28, 2009, 09:44 AM

Anatola,
    I am very glad that you have been doing your research. Please keep us posted with your progress.
    chaton Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2009, 04:10 PM

Hello, guys,

I've buy from Anil of india and threemonths of daily use of 20% cream I don't get any result.
    mj2006 Posts: 86, Reputation: 4

May 29, 2009, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chaton View Post
    hello, guys,

I've buy from Anil of india and threemonths of daily use of 20% cream i don't get any result.
    Um, I thought you got your cream from the same place I did, the mac company/fair and glow?
    Anil doesn't run that company from what I know? Anil only sells raw monobenzone powder?

May 29, 2009, 08:31 PM
    hello, guys,

I've buy from Anil of india and threemonths of daily use of 20% cream i don't get any result.

I would also like to say if you were using the mac cream like you said you did in one of your other posts, and didn't see results, maybe you were not applying it properly because the cream has had effects with other people that are using it, even if its just peeling or whatever, they have had at least something, and your saying absolutely nothing has happened? How did you apply it and where, how many times and also were you out in the sun, did you use sunscreen? You have to question all these matters...
    The fair and glow cream had effects in the first week with me, lightened me 2 shades, though it did make me go tanned as well.. and I have been peeling and dry and very scaly around my eyes still and now on my arms... around my wrists have white spots and streaks and a few on my chest area, but no where else at this stage...

I must say though that I am a bit cautious about what is in the cream still.. and why does it smell like lemons? I thought maybe they put that lemon bleaching cream from those other skin lightening creams, into theirs and sold it as mono, because I have never known mono to smell like lemons before and they haven't given me their ingredients to what is in their cream... they just say it is the patented benoquin cream..
    But yeah, they could have so easily just put in that lemon bleaching cream with has hydroquinone in it, in their creams and sold it for a higher price as mono... who knows really...
    chaton Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mj2006 View Post
    i would also like to say if you were using the mac cream like you said you did in one of your other posts, and didnt see results, maybe you were not applying it properly because the cream has had effects with other people that are using it, even if its just peeling or whatever, they have had atleast something, and your saying absolutely nothing has happened? How did you apply it and where, how many times and also were you out in the sun, did you use sunscreen? you have to question all these matters...
    The fair n glow cream had effects in the first week with me, lightened me 2 shades, though it did make me go tanned aswell..and i have been peeling and dry and very scaly around my eyes still and now on my arms...around my wrists have white spots and streaks and a few on my chest area, but no where else at this stage...

I must say though that i am a bit cautious about what is in the cream still..and why does it smell like lemons? i thought maybe they put that lemon bleaching cream from those other skin lightening creams, into theirs and sold it as mono, because i have never known mono to smell like lemons before and they havent given me their ingredients to what is in their cream...they just say it is the patented benoquin cream..
    but yeah, they could have so easily just put in that lemon bleaching cream with has hydroquinone in it, in their creams and sold it for a higher price as mono...who knows really...
    HI,

Actully I didn't get result with Anil's monobenzone powder, and I've used it for three months.

Than I stopped it and I start Benoquine on 04 / 05 / 09 and I see somme white patch on my neck and my skin is very ,very dry and peeling a lot .

As thy said on there site I've mixed 5 tube of benoquine in olive oil and apply it on my face, neck and arms, twice a day . I'm bicolour, olive on my body and tann face, neck and arms.

May 30, 2009, 04:08 PM
    HI,

Actully I didn't get result with Anil's monobenzone powder, and i've used it for three months.

Than i stoped it and i start Benoquine on 04 / 05 / 09 and i see somme white patch on my neck and my skin is very ,very dry and peeling a lot .

As thy said on there site i've mixed 5 tube of benoquine in olive oil and apply it on my face, neck and arms, twice a day . I'm bicolour, olive on my body and tann face, neck and arms.

OK, but with anil's powder, did you test it or mix it properly into a cream? I should be getting my powder in a couple of days so I will test it myself anyway..
    From what I know though, people have had very good results with anil, so your comment has confused me... Which Anil did you buy from? What was his last name?
    Indian Princess Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2009, 07:25 PM

Im desperate to depig my skin also. I just bought some mono cream from Fairnglw and I don't think it working. Can someone please help me out by telling me where I can get the real deal? Thanking in advance.
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2009, 08:17 PM

Indian like do you want to get completely white, you can do a Google search, but stay away from anything that comes from china
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Jul 3, 2009, 10:17 PM

Lol!! Lighterr you are a mess!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2009, 08:56 AM

Lol girl where have you been, I've gone all natural now

Jul 4, 2009, 03:55 PM

Oh I have serious res about what's posted here.
    & u know what I'm dealing w as far as my skin.
    Its bad. t
    It's discouraging

Jul 4, 2009, 03:56 PM

What's natural?? Lol or spotted!?
    Ultra Member

Jul 4, 2009, 06:06 PM

Nah I'm using a natural product now cannot comment on it until I see results I bought the powder and I'm making it on my own

Jul 5, 2009, 02:59 PM

Good luck w that but uve been on quite the journey.
    Injections, pills, mono, BA... etc.
    u've had spots light & dark areas when are you going to stop?

How much lighterr do you want to be?. a freaky MJ??

I have areas that isn't getting the small brown spots. So the mono did remove the melocyctes from my skin.
    Some areas the color is coming back. I think I may be permanently spotted. Or I can correct it w mono!! LOL
    Not for a while I have to let my skin complete this never ending cycle its on...
    Damiels angel Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2009, 01:01 PM
    Please pm the product info if it workds. I found a supplier on whole sale.com 20% benoquin
    Co name api and intermediates
    Supplier xia tian
    Website ks-pharm.com
    Country belfast

Can I trust them?
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2009, 12:05 AM

Yeah mpk me to, al ife time oof spots OMG

By the way krs pharm is not legit IMO
    Damiels angel Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2009, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    yeah mpk me to, al ife time oof spots OMG

btw krs pharm is not legit IMO
    Thanks!
    slimgoody Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2009, 06:18 AM

This is for Anatola,Mj2006 and lighterrr also Ahid please I need more info on where to purchase the mono powder my email is [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to lighten by very few shades [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone know a good product or very safe one? I want to lighten my skin very little not a whole lot, like bio claire would do. And I heard there was some remedy, but I forgot anyone know?

How many shades and how fast [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, For those who used whiterskin complex, how many shades did you get from it and do you compliment it with some other cream or not. Also how fast did it work, I'm still waiting for my order. Thanks Also, thank you AskMeHelpdesk and all who contribute to having this forum.it is a pretty good...

View more questions Search