Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoOodie_X Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 12:29 AM
    my granny died, my inspiration i need her back and don't no what to do?
    Im 13 yrs old and my gran died not long ago.
    she was always there for me and I don't know what to do.
    she became a fann of the alcohol when her husband died(before I was born he was dead along with both my dads parents so she was and still is so special to me) eventually the alcohol gave her a bad bad bad case of dementia. She never remembered anything anyone. Even my family stopped going to see her except for me! Every morning at 10 am on the dott I would go keep her company and bare with her illness. It was so hard for she forgot everything. I tried explaining who people were and walked her to see her old friends who stopped talking to her. I watched her get worse and worse and eventually her cancer in her throat came back. She went to a home and I would still go see her. She was near death and was taken to hopital and she came back! My gran who she really was ! It was like the dementia was gone for a while! She told us we were beautiful and loved us and she then forgot everything again. She called me over and said "love I remember u coming to see me everymorning but forgot everythong else. She then passed away. I made a speech at her funeral I thought I would get to upset or get to nervous but I know it was her who helped me block everyone else out and I simply just read it to my granny! I'm having so much trouble coping with her death and I just want to see her again! I look for ways to connect but I don't know what to do! Have u got any suggestions how? X :(
    sherina0206 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 07:25 AM

Dear,

I can imagine how sad it is and how are you felling.But this is the life everyone must go throgh this!Even you have seen your granny I didn't saw my both granny(one from mother side and another from father side)but still I will believe that she is in heaven and blessing me all the time.My granny died because of she had cancer too.Dont stay down try again believe that she is always blessing you and watching you.You will feel that her in you in your heart.So please life must go on! Anyway I am a malaysian girl but I`m in germany now and I`m 12.It was nice to hear someone who had the same probelem like me.
    Megan2345 Posts: 239, Reputation: 8

May 27, 2009, 09:34 AM

I suggest some kind of grief or loss counseling.
    JoOodie_X Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2009, 11:12 PM
    Ye I geuss ill always miss her but will get through it.
    When I need her I just hope she's there with me and talk...

Thanks I feel the same it is nice to know you no how I'm feeling!

X
    NinaLee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2013, 11:58 AM
    Everybody has found closure with my grans death and I haven't. I never was the closest with her, we lived 7 hours apart. I feel as if I didn't appreciate her as much as I should have. I'm in the process of writing a song about her, and I hope it will bring closure. Every night, I pray to god asking him to tell my gran I love her, and miss her every day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Dad died on new years day , I want Him Back [ 38 Answers ]

Hi, this is the first time I've ever felt like this and needed words of comfort from a forum but here goes. My dad aged 59 died 2 days ago at 7am on new years day after going into hospital for what we thought was a liver infection. He had felt tired and looked slightly jaundice for about 2 months...

How about a little inspiration? [ 15 Answers ]

And maybe a lesson or two courtesy of 47-year-old Britain's Got Talent contestant Susan Boyle... 9lp0IWv8QZY You rock, Susan.

I need.inspiration? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am practicing one of my manga comics for when I get older. Every time I start it seems like everything is going great and the pictures look good. But, when it comes about to the 6th panel I start to loose the feeling, my characters start to get a little awkward, and no matter how many times...

I died my hair red and I want my natural brown color back [ 3 Answers ]

About 4 months ago, I died my hair red. I loved it, it looks beautiful with my skin tone, and it really brings out my green eyes. Since then I died it in that color 3 more times. But I'm a student, and so is my husband. I didn't really realize how expensive it can be to color your hair every month....

My best friend Died 2 years ago today my girlfriend don't understan [ 7 Answers ]

My best friend Died 2 years ago today and my GF just don’t understand. She was my best this is really confusing and I hope you can understand this all my best friend died two years ago in trouble car accident and well the thing is I never met her. I know that sounds messed up but it’s the truth....

View more questions Search