Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drzimmerman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2006, 12:02 AM
    House bats
    Do housebats in Nebraska migrate in the fall or winter? How do I get rid of them?
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Dec 25, 2006, 10:38 AM
    The following site provides various methods such as sealing the entries once the bats have left to feed at night. There is plenty of info there on the subject. Once there, scroll down a bit to find the rest of the info about getting rid of them.

Excerpt:

The traditional way to exclude bats from an occupied roost involves five basic steps: (1) identify and close all indoor openings through which bats might gain access to human living quarters; (2) close most confirmed and all unused potential exterior exits, leaving only a few major openings (it's best to complete this within 1 to 2 days); (3) at night shortly after the bats have departed to feed, temporarily close the few remaining, major exits;

http://icwdm.org/handbook/mammals/bats.asp

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bats [ 3 Answers ]

How would be the best way to get bats out of attics?

Homeruns in consecutive at bats [ 6 Answers ]

Who has the longest streak for consecutive home runs and how many was it?

Getting house in my name [ 5 Answers ]

My mother's mom has been deceased since 1985 and my mother has been paying the mortgage but house is still in her mom's name. How does my mom get house in her name instead?

Well to House [ 2 Answers ]

My well is about 75 yards from my house, I used 2 inch pipe to go from my well to the house, I have water pressure that will almost take the skin off your hand at the pump and outside before the house. But inside my water pressure is low, the water leaves the pump bladders I have two and goes...

House [ 1 Answers ]

If you file for bankruptcy can you lose your home

View more questions Search