Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

May 26, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Login and Database Features
    Does anyone know of a hosting company that has the following features with their packages.
    • Ability for users to login with individual passwords
    • Searchable Database features (i.e. by country, by name)
    My client does not have a big budget so we are trying to avoid designing a customized database. Any suggestions:confused:
    jstrike Posts: 418, Reputation: 44

May 26, 2009, 01:51 PM

Most hosting providers are not going to offer this right out of the box simply because they're not in the business of custom application development. Most of the providers will offer you access to a variety of scripting languages and databases. You can search here for several good recommendations, my hosting provider of choice for low end sites is FatCow.
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

May 26, 2009, 01:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jstrike View Post
    Most hosting providers are not going to offer this right out of the box simply because they're not in the business of custom application development. Most of the providers will offer you access to a variety of scripting languages and databases. You can search here for several good recommendations, my hosting provider of choice for low end sites is FatCow.
    You are right -- that's what I am seeing. I just thought I would ask just in case. Ill check out FatCow. Strange name --- Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't use the mouse or keyboard to login at the login screen, not in safe mode too [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here's the background. My wife's PC (identical to my own, and running on Windows XP)was restarting at shutdown recently on it's own and I saw an error that said there was some kind of driver error. So, I uninstalled the nvidia drivers in hopes of installing the most recent ones. I don't know if...

View more questions Search