Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lukesign Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2003, 11:55 AM
    Lightest rims for 85 Chevy G20 Van?
    Dear All,

I have an 85 Chevy G20 Van. 15" rims. I would like to know what are the lightest rims I could get for this. Alloy? Aluminum? Other? I'm looking to improve gas mileage and have good looking rims. What are the drawbacks of the different types of metals? Could you direct me to websites or the best locations where I could purchase these rims?

Thanks. :)

Check out some similar questions!

Chevy G20 van won't start [ 2 Answers ]

My '82 Chevy G20 5.0L van won't start. I put in a new battery (probably not necessary) and the lights work, but nothing happens when I turn the key (the accessories won't work either: for example, the fan does not com on when I turn the key. Any ideas? I know that electrical problems can take...

1991 G-20 chevy van 5.7 [ 2 Answers ]

I went out to start van nothing happens .changed battery checked all wiring still nothing.dome light,horn ,and head light work.any suggestions to help me out thanks ed

1977 Chevy love [ 1 Answers ]

What up everybody, I have a 1977 Chevy Luv on my hands and I want to make it a truck that I can go out in the hills and really do some off roading. What should I do to it to make it look like a off roading bad boy, and so I can protect everything I need to protect. Thanks

Need for 79 chevy [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a diagram of the wiring harness for 1979 3/4 ton 4*4 chevy pickup I need to know which wires run to the starter and which post on the starter do they go to Thank you Josh

New rims, shaking problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 98 Nissan Sentra GXE and recently purchased a set of 17" chrome wheels for it. Since I got them the steering wheel has been shaking and I've had lots of vibration problems after about 40 mph. The thing that confuses me is that I will make a turn and the vibrations will stop, then I will...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.