Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brandon Phillip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 06:21 AM
    How to kill mites? In laundary and home
    My wife and our house has been attacked by mites, we have had the house fumigated 3 times and this stuff is still in our clothing, what can I use to wash it out
    Brandon Phillip Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 06:33 AM
    My house has been attacked by mites, they could be dust mites or worse possible bird mies, my wife has had these things bitting her and laying eggs inside her, we have had the house professionally fumigated 3 times but the mites still live in our clothing, my wife has also had to use rid in her hair 3 times, what can we do??
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 26, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Brandon, you will find lots of other people on this forum afflicted by lots of different small to microscopic species of mites/bugs. In this case has your exterminator actually identified the pest? If you have paid for 3 fumigations they should have told you specifically what they were treating for. It's required by law in many states of the US that you be provided that information in writing.

Secondly, since they took your money they should also try to help you eliminate the problem by explaining how to have things that they cannot treat (clothes, leather, fur, etc.) sanitized.

Thirdly, we can help you figure out these things if your exterminator has fallen down on the job, but more info would help. Can you get a picture, preferably magnified?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ear Mites [ 1 Answers ]

My dog is a miniature chihuahua, and I think she could have EAR mITES!! I'm not sure though, but how can I tell if she has them or not? Is it dangerouse for her? The apointment to the vet isn't till Friday, and I'm really worried for her and I want to know if she's going to be okay in the...

Ear mites [ 2 Answers ]

My dog's been having a presistent problem with ear mites. We've taken her to the vet all the time and has been given yeast infection medicine and pesticide, but nothing works. The vets (we've gone to two) don't seem to help. The first one didn't even mention anything about ear mites and the...

Ear Mites [ 4 Answers ]

I guess my cat has had ear mites (a brownish ear build up) for a little bit now and it didnt look too bad but I started giving her drops last week for it and it almost seems grosser. Is that it being all cleared out or should I clean her ears? Does it get worse before getting better?

Ear mites [ 3 Answers ]

Where do ear mites come from

Ear mites [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Our lab is itching his left ear quite a bit and shakes his head. There is a slight odor and there is debris in both ears. I called the vet and she said that it could be ear mites. How can we check for this? Is there anything that we could do for him from home or should we take him to the...

View more questions Search