Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kripa Rai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 05:44 AM
    KAS exam
    Hi Everyone,

Myself Kripa I have done my BBM,MBA... I am interested to write KAS exam but I don't have much information about that. So I want some information from you .
    I want to know how to go forward how to write this exam,whether there is any tuitons for this exam.. I just want all the detailed information about this matter when and wher to write this exam and wher we will get the forms...

And also tel me what is the benefit if we clear this exam?
    What is the job role we are going to get?

I heard this exam will be very difficult... so tell me which all books we have to refer..
    Help!!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 29, 2009, 07:31 PM

Hi, kripa Rai!

Have you tried the following searches?

Google

Google

Google

Google

Thanks!
    pavanoxford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2011, 04:28 AM
    Hi Kripa,

Before thinking about KAS exam ,you have to determine are you committed to burn yourself for the studies.. are you dedicated to receive what you deserve.

Reply on this I will you complete details on KAS exam

Reply on
    [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

SC for STD exam ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I take livein boyfriend of 6 years to small claims court to pay for STD exam. He is /was having sex with transexuals. I ended the relationship when I found many pages of "looking for Tranny" on Crigs List on his computer/phone. My visit to my Dr ended up to be $700. 00 with Labs. I was not able...

What is on the per-exam for lpn or practice exam [ 1 Answers ]

What is on practice exam for LPN?

Free eye exam [ 5 Answers ]

I Don't have insurance, do you know where I can get an eye exam for free or cheap?

Eye exam [ 4 Answers ]

Don't have insurance to have my eye exam, do you know where I can get it done free or cheap

Exam 70-291 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello guys I have been planning to take MCSE cert exam 70-291. Can any one just help me to get some good study notes and practice questions? I need a real help.

View more questions Search