Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amansharma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 01:59 AM
    Tax deduct on share market investment
    I want to invest in share market. At present I have no use of retun-fill, after I invest in share market the retun fill is madatory ? Or tax deduct on my investment capital.
    Please guide me & give me full information about tax deduct on share market investment

I'm waiting your answer

Thanks
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

May 26, 2009, 11:58 PM

I'm not quite sure what you're saying. Are you saying you want to buy some stock, but you currently are not required to file a tax return and will investing change that?

Assuming I have interpreted this correctly, no one can answer this unless they know where you are. And even so, it would depend on your personal situation. Requirements for filing are not going to be based just on whether you invest or not - there's other factors involved.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Market Book and share price [ 3 Answers ]

You are given the following information: Stockholders' equity: $3.75 billion; price/earnings ratio= 3.5, common shares outstanding- 50 milion; and market/book ratio= 1/9. What is the price of a share of a company's common stock?

How to determine the market price per share. [ 1 Answers ]

First, Thank you for looking at this and attemping to help. You are given the following balance sheet of XYZ Corporation: Cash $ 168,000 Wages Payable $ 54,000 Accts. Rec. 12,000 Trade Credit 22,000

Should I invest in share market [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Dear, I am in think of entering the share marketing. I can not invest so much money, can I invest with few amount, Request you to help with the details for share marketing... Thanks & Regards, Nilesh

View more questions Search