Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lori5123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 10:23 PM
    How Can I Not Be Pregnant?
    How can I not be pregnant if my boyfriend came in me during my fertile days?
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

May 25, 2009, 10:46 PM

There could be all sorts or reasons as the result of medical status (temporary or permanent) of either or both persons.

Don't think of any particular day (or night) making conception certain (or impossible). Obviously conception is much more or less likely on some dates, but never certain or impossible without surgery or some serious medical issues (including but not limited to age issues).
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

May 26, 2009, 03:07 AM

There are several factors to conceiving, timing is just one of them. This is why it can take many healthy couples up to a year or more to become pregnant even with good timing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

14 and pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

OK I'm 14. Yea I no pretty young. Well I had unprotected sex on feb. 10 the last day of my period was feb. 8 about a week later I start feeling really sick getting lots of headaches stomach cramps and feeling extreamly tired ALL the time then about 2 days ago I started to get unbareably back aches...

View more questions Search