Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Empressive Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 08:41 PM
    Candlestick Telephone
    I need information on the candlestick telephone. This includes inventor(s), types, function, materials, misconceptions, and any other information relevant to the subject.

Please cite your sources as these are very important.

I have not been able to locate any information specifically related to the candlestick telephone.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 25, 2009, 08:59 PM

I found this:

Candlestick Telephone Manufacturers - Telephonearchive.com - Antique Telephone Information
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 25, 2009, 11:48 PM
    Hi, Empressive!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this forum topic area so that it will get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

It can be a little confusing when first learning how to use this site! Your question will get noticed much more in this forum topic area.

I do note, that you did receive one response already while your question was in Introductions.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Telephone Psychics [ 12 Answers ]

How valid are these telephone psychics. Do they keep their reading confidential or do they pass it to each other. If anyone knows please let me know.

Telephone wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I have a small business. When the owner installed the telephone lines he installed 2 of them. We took the plate off and looked at the wiring within jack and he put 2 strands to each of the 2 jacks. We currently have 2 incoming lines with a 2 line telephone. This works okay. However, we are...

Telephone [ 1 Answers ]

We have a 7 year old Uniden telephone in the kitchen that has a wireless hand set and speaker in the base. The AC adapter is making a very soft buzzing sound that we had never noticed before. Should the whole works or the adapter be replaced? We are leery since an old computer popped that was...

Telephone [ 3 Answers ]

What DXX stands for?

View more questions Search