Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curious_boy Posts: 80, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 03:18 PM
    Need a name for movie about Coldblooded killer
    I watched this movie when I was 10 yrs old.So if anyone knows this movie help.
    It's about one middle age guy who is stone cold when he is about to kill some one,and he worked as a hitman,but he suddenly started to like some girl,and they were real good friends at first and even when she asked him what are they going to watch on TV,he gave her the remote and said that she can choose.. and every time they watched TV he gave her that choise.
    I remember the scene where some guy knocked on her door and she was very upset,and this killer said that he's going to take care of it and he opened the door and broke the nose of that guy with a gun and that guy promised that he isn't going to bother her anymore.It's really good movie and it's from 90' maybe 80'.
    scarberryt Posts: 71, Reputation: 15

May 26, 2009, 06:45 PM
    Léon (1994) This is just a guess. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0110413/

May 27, 2009, 09:54 AM

Thank's scarberryt but I don't think that's it.The main actor was some guy with blond short hair who is not so often in movies...

Jan 11, 2011, 05:52 PM

This is it... Coldblooded (1995) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MAX the killer dog [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a movie with a killer dog, His name was Max and he was Rottweiler, I remember he killed this old lady cat, and I know that the movie was so good that the made like 2 or 3.its was made in the 80s-early 90s. ;)

Chess movie with a serial killer [ 2 Answers ]

ALl I can remember of this movie is that is has a kid in it that plays chess, and there's a serial killer murdering people and it has something to do with chess moves, I think Donald Sutherland is in it but I for the life of me can't recall the name,. :(

Killer chared doll movie what is the name? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie probably 5-6 years ago it starts with a son chasing a mother with a sludge hammer trying to kill her. They are living at a beach house and there is a lot of thunder and lightning. The mother I think shoots the boy and he falls out the window down the cliff. He they soon appears and...

Murder movie about a cop that is a killer? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm not really sure if it was supposed to be a movie but I assume it was. I saw this about a year or two ago. I remember towards the beginning of it the murderer (who could not be seen because it was not known who he was) said "We were only 12 at the time, no one would have suspected us." That...

View more questions Search