Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nolemdnilb13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2006, 05:09 AM
    Robot nanny movie??
    I'm trying to find the name of this movie that I watched a long time ago. It was about a nanny who was a robot. She cared for a girl that was maybe named Tabitha or Agatha. But what I remember most of all was her dispensing orange juice from her fingertip. Maybe milk too... And I think at the end of the movie she was carried away in a box.. If anyone could help, that would be awesome. Thanks a lot!!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Oct 18, 2006, 06:12 PM
    Another question was asked relating to this. They said it was the Electric Grandmother.

southerngalps
    JTiny7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2006, 03:40 PM
    OMG. I have no idea what the name is, but I've been searching for it since we watched it in third grade in the school library. If anyone could help, that would be awesome.

For reference, third grade was about 1992-1993. Of course, I'm not sure if it was released about that time or not - I want to say it was older.

Me, again!
    I just did an intense Google search and it is "The Electric Grandmother," based on a Ray Bradbury novel. Here's the IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083876/
    Apparently, reading the viewer comments, I wasn't the only one to see this in grade school. And for reference, it was produced in 1982.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nanny Mcphee [ 7 Answers ]

I just saw the best little film I have seen in a long time. Nanny Mcphee, if you haven't seen it yet it is just excellent! Gather the kids around, make popcorn and sit back and enjoy. Angela Lansbury plays the wicked old aunt and she is a gasser! If you have seen it let me know what you think.:p

Robot Grandma [ 9 Answers ]

I watched a movie in 1982 or sometime after that I can not find the named of. In the movie a father and his kids go to a factory to buy a grandma type robot. They picked out her eye color & hair color. She was then delivered by helicopter inside a box. She was to take care of the children & house &...

Robot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm trying to find the title of a movie I think was made in the 80`s its about a young boy but he was a robot and went to stay with a foster family I think, near the end of the movie he drowns (or so they think) then his foster brother says... robots don't die... they go to see him and he is...

Gas cutting robot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi friends I'm new to this forum.I'm happy to have forum like this. I want to design a portable model of gas cutting robot as my final yr. project. Could you please any body tell me how to select WORK VOLUME for the gas cutting robot. Thank u 4 your reply.

View more questions Search