Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gamerwarriorx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2009, 02:34 AM
    Can I use ear syringe if my ears is clogged
    Is it safe to use ear syringe if my ears is clogged.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 25, 2009, 04:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamerwarriorx View Post
    is it safe to use ear syringe if my ears is clogged.
    I don't know any other use for an ear syringe. Normally people use them for that purpose.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pesticide syringe poked my finger [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally pricked my finger when I was using a syringe with pesticide. I was using the syringe to put pesticide in the little cracks in the kitchen wall. Do I have any cause for concern? I washed the area with alcohol.

Source for lithium grease in syringe [ 6 Answers ]

:)I'm trying to find a source(s) to purchase lithium grease in a syringe tube for application in string trimmer gear heads. If a certain type of lithium grease is better suited for this application, I'd like to know that also. Many Thanks,

Man with no ears! [ 29 Answers ]

Sadly, Tony was born without ears, and though he proved to be Successful in business, his problem annoyed him greatly. One day he needed to hire a new manager for his company, so he set up Three interviews.

Drawing up Medication in a Syringe. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello my name is Alaric I am actually getting ready to start paramedic school and I wanted to get a jump ahead on the Drug dosages etc. I have been told that there is no person better than a nurse to ask these questions to. What I would like to know is how much medication would I draw up in what...

View more questions Search