Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fire_godess005 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 08:43 PM
    Possible late 80's early 90's family movie
    I was like 5 or 6 when I would rent this movie. I never knew the name just the cover so I'm having a hard time figuring out what I was called and I only remember little pieces. So Here goes:

There I a little girl and her brother. She might possibly want to be a butterfly (but I'm not positve:confused:) They go into the woods and step into the rainbow and go to the "other side of the rainbow" and then I don't remember much but there was a lot of colors and fantasy characters. Then and the end her and her brother leave the magical world on a boat that on this moat that leaves the world.

Any help would be great. I do know its not WeeSing in sillyville though. THANKS!! :)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2009, 09:51 PM

Might be The Great Land of Small.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Name movie in late 80's early 90's. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been trying to find this movie for a long time now. I don't remember much at all, the only thing that sticks out is the ending. I know the monster was small and he has a small knife and wore like a jester hat or something. At the end the dog kills him by tossing the monster in the fan. The...

Late 80's early 90's movie [ 3 Answers ]

Good evening, I was wondering if you all may have an idea of what the title is of this movie, it's either a late 80's to early (may mid) 90's movie anyway it has this high school guy who has a crush on this girl and somehow he gets shrunk while riding his bike and the girl he likes ends up getting...

A movie from late 80's early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

It had a girl who had a massive bell drop on her one night and she disappeared. Years later at an old house a family comes to stay. While in the house, the young family girl's mirrors keep breaking. There's a creepy old woman there who talks to the mirror and watches the young family girl......

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

View more questions Search