Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klpierce1119 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 08:32 AM
    Patio umbrellas
    Where can I find the water tube that goes inside the base for the freedom butterfly offset umbrella?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

May 24, 2009, 09:43 AM

I did a short search on Google for you but didn't find anything, I didn't have much time to search further. You may want to Google it to see what you may find.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Patio puddle [ 6 Answers ]

We had a new patio poured a few months ago. Unfortunately a puddle now appears each time it rains. It is near one of the expansion grooves. Can we drill holes into the expansion groove to drain the water? There is about 2" of sand under the 4" of concrete. Thanks

Outside patio [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to put a patio consisting of a brick edge border, with some pavers and gravel. It is next to the sidewalk, so should we dig down, so our bricks are flush with the side walk. When we do get the dirt to the proper level, how should we prep the ground for the bricks and pavers. Any...

Concrete patio [ 2 Answers ]

I am purchasing a new home. There is a small outside patio that does not have enough slope to drain rain water off. What would be a easy solution to this problem without having to complete redo the patio. Is there a concrete topping that can be applied to the existing slab to create a slope? ...

View more questions Search