Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jack313 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 04:36 AM
    Above ground pools
    What is the best above ground pool liner, overlap or beaded?
    lsamsel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2009, 07:22 AM
    I just replaced my liner last year and I must say that the you will finds various different beaded liners... anyone of which is better than the overlap. I'd personally go with the J HOOK liner. It comes with a hook like apparatus built into the top of the liner which allows you to hook it directly onto the swimming pool wall with little fuss. Once its on, the rails are bolted right on top of it. A little more expensive, but worth the aggravasion that other liners will put you through. Also, it looks really clean and neat with no visible showing that you would get with the overlap liners.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best On ground pools in New Jersey [ 10 Answers ]

I am considering installing an on ground pool and need to know the pros and cons of them being that they are new to the pool industry and also who is the best pool dealer in New Jersey to go with and best prices? I hope someone can help me with these questions. Thanks

Above ground pools [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a patch for above ground pools that are full? The hole is very small down towards the bottom.

Above ground oval pools [ 2 Answers ]

I have a new oval above ground pool. I put it up myself and when I put water in it the bottom of the pool starts to lift. Does anyone know why this happened and how I fix it?

Heaters for above ground pools [ 2 Answers ]

About how many degrees can I expect a heater to bring up the temperature in my above ground pool? And how easy is it to maintain that temperature once it is established?

Advice on above ground pools [ 2 Answers ]

OK... We're going to take the plunge and get an above ground pool. I've been trying to do some priliminary research on the internet as we won't actually purchase until this fall. I have had little luck in finding a non-biased source of information on recommended brands and recommended types of...

View more questions Search