Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SKF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2009, 04:28 AM
    Concept Paper required
    Hi,

Am working in multinational Bank.

I am working in IT department. Currently I have been assigned a project in which I have to publish all Data Center application on Citrix. After this setup we will have to save the system hardware cost and application licensing cost too. Because currently in our Data Center uses ten systems and same the application are installed in deferent PC.

I have to prepare concept paper for the same but I never write concept paper before.

Can anyone help me to write the concept paper or send me same?

Thanks & Regards,

Syed Kamran Faisal
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 24, 2009, 05:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SKF View Post
    I have to prepare concept paper for the same but I never write concept paper before.

Can anyone help me to write the concept paper or send me same?
    Are you going to pay us your salary if we do your work for you? Sorry, this looks more like a homework assignment then a real work assignment. If you have been assigned the project, then why would they need a concept paper? A concept paper is done to determine whether the project should go ahead.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concept paper [ 3 Answers ]

Could you please mention what a concept paper is? What does it contain? What are the major components? Thank you very much! :D

LexmarkX6570 Paper jam display with no paper jam [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I cannot get the paper jam error to clear - I have unplugged the printer, rebooted by laptop and still the error keeps appearing. There is no paper in the machine and the path is clear of any paper. Any assistance would be very helpful! Thank you.

Concept paper [ 2 Answers ]

What is a concept paper? How do I write it? How can I create a thesis statement?

Canon MP600 says no paper when there is paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying tp print from Canon MP600 but get message "there is no paper. load paper and press OK" There is paper in feeder - any idea of what solution might be ? Thanks

View more questions Search