Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunflower_girl Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2004, 07:22 AM
    Don't really know what to do with my life
    Hi. I have just received my A level results (qualifications that lead to university for those non-UK people out there) and they were not what I had expected. I got BBC bit needed to get AAB to secure my place to do Optometry at Cardiff University. I am going to retake my A levels to get the right grades but I'm now unsure if Optometry is what I am meant to be doing with my life. And if it isn't then what is it I am suppose to do? Know one can answer that question for me, but I am so confused. I'm thinking of perhaps dentistry or medicine but am I really clever enough? Never really knew what I have wanted to do with my life but I do know that I want to do a vocational course which leads to a job at the end of it. But I also want to enjoy it. I Just don't know what to do. Some wise helpful words would be nice. I've spoken to my parents other members of my family, career advisers and teachers from my school. Doing so hasn't made me decide though. I'm hoping someone out there may just say the right things to me so please answer my question and help me with my life!
    bskotty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2004, 01:22 PM
    Re: Don't really know what to do with my life
    Hello. What do you love to do? What can you spend hours doing and lose track of time?
    bskotty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Aim of life [ 25 Answers ]

I want to know what is the possible aim of life of humans on earth.

How is this life? [ 10 Answers ]

Every day is the same. I feel like I am trapped in a corner. This world is pushing me into a dark corner. Pushing me into somewere I don't want to be. Pushing me into something I do not want to do. School, Parents, Friends, Loved ones, Working, money, drugs, alcohol, and the future. All of these...

Aah the life... [ 2 Answers ]

Staying at Deer Creek State Park, out in the middle of nowhere (I thought)... doing some computer work while the kids are traipsing around outside looking for bugs, spiders and snakes... and lo and behold I get a message "there is a wireless network in range"!! An amazing world we live in, aye?

My life [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a lot of dreams in my life and I finally want to move forward and make something of my life.Do you see me making any of my dreams reality and will my life turn out OK or end up worse. Thanks in advance

Now all I think about is a life with her [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post.

View more questions Search