Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wisdom72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2009, 09:53 PM
    Can I get a gun license in Georgia with three misdemeanas on my record
    They let me buy a gun, and had to check my back ground before I got it so can I get a permit to carry it?
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

May 24, 2009, 12:18 AM

This isn't the exact legal definition, but it has links to it. Georgia Gun Laws in Plain English on GeorgiaPacking.org. It has a layman's version of the law that makes it easier to understand. I think, that it depends on the type of misdemeanors that you have, in whether you can get a gun. Try that site. If you want more information, Google "Georgia gun laws."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Non-resident Georgia taxes, working within Georgia [ 3 Answers ]

I have been working in Georgia, for a Georgia based company, for the past 22 years while living in Florida. I have had Georgia tax taken out of my salary all this time. I have filed Georgia Income Tax and filled out the schedule for "Non-residents" every year. It indicates that I must pay the tax...

Can you get a nursing license if you have retail theft on a criminal record? [ 1 Answers ]

Got a retail theft crime and I am in nursing school, can I get my license

Can I get a real estate license with flonies on my record? [ 3 Answers ]

Can I get a real estate license with felonies on my record? I live in the state of nc.

If I have a Georgia state driving license and I want to tranfer it to Illinois. [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Georgia class c driving license and I am moving to Illinois and what do I need to have to get my license transferred. Some one told me that you have to take a test again to get the license. What I need to know is what do they ask for when they transfer it?

Do I need a license to become a Talent Agent in Fulton County Georgia (Atlanta)? [ 2 Answers ]

If so, where do I go to get it, what are the requirements, and how much does it cost? What are the specific functions of a Talent Agent? I know what they do, but I have not a clue of how.

View more questions Search