Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2003, 04:48 AM
    Want to start Business.
    I'm interested in starting my own business but I have no idea as to how or what to do. I would appreciate if you can help me. I do know that this is an odd question but I'm serious.Thanks. Stephen
    JANE Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2003, 05:43 PM
    Want to start Business.
    First list the things you enjoy doing. Then list out your skills. Try to match your personality to the business. Try getting a copy of Finding Your Perfect Work by Paul and Sarah Edwards from Amazon.com (used, low prices) or your library. Its great for evaluateing your strengths and has business listings you never even thought of. Good Luck.
    joyce_renz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Hi.. our family is planning to have our own manpower agency. But I am very confuse on what kind of services that we can offer and how how it works. Please help us..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How do I start my own business [ 6 Answers ]

Where can I go to find out about how to start my own business in Alameda Count Ca. Are there seminars that will tell me how to go about this?

How can I start a calling card business? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Can anyone suggest any tips on starting an online calling card business. I know it's a very profitable biz but don't know how to start it. Please help. Thanks Sr

Start my own business [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Experts Requesting your help. I am a nurse assistant and would like to work out of my home, Would love to set up my own hours and care of my patients but don't know how to begin. I am from Chicago IL and don't know do I need a license, how about taxes. Does anyone know where I can go for...

Want to start my own small business [ 4 Answers ]

Hi folks, I want to start my own small business, something like an Internet Café but I don't know how to go about it. Thus, the items I would need, how much capital and all. I would be grateful if someone can help by telling me how go to about it.

How to start a Pi#ata manufacturing business [ 1 Answers ]

Want to start a small pi#ata manufacturing business. How can I find out a way to manufacture them (at a business level)? The piñatas available at stores seems to be somehow manufactured in series and not hand made. I am interested on manufacturing piñatas in series instead of hand made piñatas....

View more questions Search